💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ariana claims she's the hardest working human!

TCHIKITAH

Featured Posts

11 minutes ago, gagasgrande said:

Can you please tell me how they work harder than Ariana does? And how do you know "for sure" how hard Ariana works? Because all I have seen is that everyone else works harder than Ariana so you must know all about Ariana her working schedules right? :oprah: (not trying to fight by the way)

They're a known obsessed Ariana hater sis, there's no point in arguing with them since they think their spouting out "facts" :duck:

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagasgrande
9 minutes ago, Alien Tulip said:

Especially most of them play instruments and all of them write their own songs which Ariana doesn't.

Ariana does write her songs and with every album, she is involved in the song writing process more and more. She also plays piano and the guitar and she knows how to control mimu-gloves so what you're saying doesn't really add up. 

Alien Tulip
Just now, Tumblr said:

You are presenting NO facts. You are presenting biased statements in favour of your fave. You do not know Ari's work ethic and I'm sure you don't know your faves either! Ariana plays instruments that's the funny thing you don't even realise. A mess! Google her Grammy presentation performance girl..

ariana writes songs too just like how Gaga has cowriters. How do you even know Ariana's schedule? Obsessed much :poot:

You really need to stop especially because I'm sure Talented, young, stunning, rich and extremely versatile in artistry miss Ariana Grande was not being serious. You just need to let your fumes out already!

Fumes? I'm commenting nonchalantly. You're the one getting so defensive lol. I know all of my favorite artists have worked harder which is why I told you to do research on them and you'll know why they worked harder and had a much more difficult struggle than Ariana. We all know Ariana was joking which is why we like to joke back but with the truth. No one is saying Ariana isn't a hard worker. She is a hard worker but she's not the hardest working 23 year old out there. We know she wasn't being serious but that's like we like to poke fun too because it's all "fun and games" just like it is with ariana posting that caption. If Ariana is a good sport she'll ignore all the comments on her social media but she'll probably complain about people not taking her seriously enough on a radio interview. Or she'll complain like a brat on another ryan seacrest interview lol. 

Here come the middle aged women tagging their 23 year old soldier sons on Facebook and telling their stories for likes while complaining about Ariana in an overreaction to her hyperbolic statement. 'Murica

2 minutes ago, Alien Tulip said:

Fumes? I'm commenting nonchalantly. You're the one getting so defensive lol. I know all of my favorite artists have worked harder which is why I told you to do research on them and you'll know why they worked harder and had a much more difficult struggle than Ariana. We all know Ariana was joking which is why we like to joke back but with the truth. No one is saying Ariana isn't a hard worker. She is a hard worker but she's not the hardest working 23 year old out there. We know she wasn't being serious but that's like we like to poke fun too because it's all "fun and games" just like it is with ariana posting that caption. If Ariana is a good sport she'll ignore all the comments on her social media but she'll probably complain about people not taking her seriously enough on a radio interview. Or she'll complain like a brat on another ryan seacrest interview lol. 

this paragraph is full of nonsense I'm screaming :poot:

again, how do you know what you're claiming? You don't. Dont @ me again until you have receipts of my faves work ethic and how hard she works. Until then bye girl.

MJHolland
5 hours ago, gagasgrande said:

well she is currently rehearsing for her new tour, learning choreo etc, shooting a music video, she just finished a 4th album and she has side projects, she goes to the gym and works on her breathing control everyday, so she is working hard. and i'm pretty sure it was in a sarcastic way, dont take her too serious :awkney:

Maybe she's so busy and hardworking that she has no time to crank out a new hair look in years :trollga:

1 minute ago, Chic said:

Here come the middle aged women tagging their 23 year old soldier sons on Facebook and telling their stories for likes while complaining about Ariana in an overreaction to her hyperbolic statement. 'Murica

Girl it's not just America, my country has the exact same women (and men) :giveup:. There are foolish people everywhere it seems :gaycat:

Just now, MJHolland said:

Maybe she's so busy and hardworking that she has no time to crank out a new hair look in years :trollga:

Girl where have you been, her hair has gone through different styles for a while now 

Alien Tulip
Just now, Tumblr said:

this paragraph is full of nonsense I'm screaming :poot:

again, how do you know what you're claiming? You don't. Dont @ me again until you have receipts of my faves work ethic and how hard she works. Until then bye girl.

I never asked you to prove that Ariana is a hard worker. I even said so myself that she is a hard worker :ladyhaha: She's just not the hardest working 23 year old and I know her caption was a hyperbole but we can take the caption literally while jokingly disagree. It's all for laughs lol.

Just now, Alien Tulip said:

I never asked you to prove that Ariana is a hard worker. I even said so myself that she is a hard worker  She's just not the hardest working 23 year old and I know her caption was a hyperbole but we can take the caption literally while jokingly disagree. It's all for laughs lol.

And girl as I said, imma need you to post receipts of how Ariana is not one of the hardest working girls in the game? You don't have any, therefore keep your fantasies to your notebook hihi

MJHolland
Just now, Tumblr said:

Girl where have you been, her hair has gone through different styles for a while now 

Mess @ you actually trying to start real debate in a joke thread 

I was just kidding :ladyhaha:

There are people that are dying, Kim, I'm not worried about following Ariana Grande's changing ponytail :ladyhaha:

gagasgrande
1 minute ago, MJHolland said:

Sis

Screen+Shot+2014-09-12+at+12.43.58+PM.pn

img_lmonton_20160316-094009_imagenes_lv_BtjECBdIYAAGaUu.jpg

1 minute ago, MJHolland said:

Mess @ you actually trying to start real debate in a joke thread 

I was just kidding :ladyhaha:

There are people that are dying, Kim, I'm not worried about following Ariana Grande's changing ponytail :ladyhaha:

Girl if you don't feel like receiving critiques to your wrong statements, the door is to the left sis!

MJHolland
Just now, gagasgrande said:

Sis

Screen+Shot+2014-09-12+at+12.43.58+PM.pn

img_lmonton_20160316-094009_imagenes_lv_BtjECBdIYAAGaUu.jpg

Did you really just take my comment seriously and pull receipts.... :awkney:

it was a joke, chill 

you-have-to-stop.gif

Archived