💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ariana claims she's the hardest working human!

TCHIKITAH

Featured Posts

Irrelevant
15 hours ago, Yanko said:

and its 2014

Then tell me why was that vid posted in 2013? :ladyhaha:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Irrelevant
12 hours ago, Dorothy Gale said:

Into You is her only good song. Time for her to work a little harder. 

You're entitled to the wrong opinion aren't you :neyde:

Spoiler

Have you even heard Touch It? :cryga:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

What a joke. 

There's plenty of 23 year olds who work way harder than she does, without the glamour and pay check she has.

Being a celebrity is that not hard, sit your ass down Ariana. 

Haroon

I think it's an exaggeration for humourous effect :laughga: Although I do feel like she's directly challenging me as a fellow 23 year old :koons: BRING IT GRANDE!

70ff609.gif

3 hours ago, Flora said:

What a joke.

There's plenty of 23 year olds who work way harder than she does, without the glamour and pay check she has.

Being a celebrity is that not hard, sit your ass down Ariana. 

Exactly, it's meant to be sarcastic. Don't take everything you read on the internet seriously hun. It's not healthy. :hug:

10 hours ago, Moqro said:

being a singer and calling yourself the hardest working 23 year old is a little delusional. theres a world outside music/celebrity.

Ariana never takes herself that seriously. I doubt she actually meant it literally ;)

7 hours ago, rezjohnsen said:

She's just full of herself. PERIOD

tumblr_nlajzqVaDM1ql5yr7o1_250.gif

Actually she doesn't take herself very seriously. But you seem to know her better....oh wait but that gif says you don't know her :confused:

3 hours ago, Ibo said:

Why is everyone taking this so literally? She is obviously joking. :laughga:

Because there is literally nothing to drag her for. Ariana has a clean image and that makes people pressed cause their faves don't have that. That's also why Donut-gate was ridiculously blown out of proportion. People look for ANYTHING to drag her.

I bet 70% of the people here that are dragging her for that caption know exactly that it wasn't meant to be taken seriously but they seize every chance to jump on a bandwagon and act like they are woke.

giphy.gif

On 1/14/2017 at 3:52 PM, lego said:

Yeah I know, this still sounds wrong. She's not the most hard working 23 year old human being in the world. :awkney: 

I feel like you take this WAY too seriously as well as literally. :laughga:

DeanWinchester
20 hours ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

"The hardest working 23 year old human being"

I could say alot of bad things about this, but I'll keep it simple: pretentious.

Perfect reason for me to start stanning another italian-american woman, I guess

tumblr_inline_ogc0x6tgaE1tj0sf6_500.gif

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

19 hours ago, CrazyMonster said:

Really? You wanna come for In The Zone? An album in which she co-wrote several songs including the song "Everytime" she wrote and composed all by herself. You can say anything you want about Britney's albums like Femme Fatale or Britney Jean but everything you said is actually wrong when it comes to In The Zone and wait doesn't Ariana also relies on songwriters & features to get hits?

She literally had to cancel this tour cause she had a knee injury. Something Ariana will never get cause she doesn't dance.

Because ari is too busy singing which is her job. Ari is a singer. Britney is an entertainer. Two different things.

21 hours ago, gagasgrande said:

oh god, here comes the ariana dragging. pls no

giphy.gif

WHOEVER DID THE PLASTIC SURGERY ON THIS MOTHER NEEDS PRISON .......JSUDISKDHVODJBDGHNDKFJVKSD/FV..............LOOOOOOOL:sharon:

Archived