She does.

She doesn't have time for that. And I seriously hope she doesn't.Ā 

A Star is Born ā­

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
warhol killer
1 minute ago, Same DNA said:

I think Million Reasons is very good for the radio, but they have a prejudice with Gaga +Ā SB may help change that.

but I want Diamond HeartĀ :giveup:

Spoiler

jokeĀ :sis:Ā fine we'll seeĀ :gaycat:

Ā 

warhol killer āœ“ GAGAĀ¹āµ

Just now, ViviLittleM said:

I'm not talking about people saying negative things like, let's say twice a month. I'm talking about people who are still there when they ARE SHADY just to be shady for 3 years in a row now.

Title thread: "You All Are So Negative & Wrong"

tumblr_inline_ob797ipjsl1qf3b39_500.gif

:green:Ā 

ARTPOPNick
Just now, Same DNA said:

She doesn't have time for that. And I seriously hope she doesn't.Ā 

She has time to sunbathe while it rains,

She has time to go to Starbucks

Ofc she has time to visit this place

I don't think she is lurking here every moment of the day, but I do think that sometimes, she visits this place.. but I really couldn't say how many times that would be, but maybe once every 2/3 weeks? Idunno?Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Fame IV
6 minutes ago, Warhol Killer said:

but I want Diamond HeartĀ :giveup:

Ā  Reveal hidden contents

jokeĀ :sis:Ā fine we'll seeĀ :gaycat:

Ā 

I love Diamond Heart too, it's my favourite song on Joanne.

A Star is Born ā­

Bloody Matt

This place will only get worse as time goes by. To the point even Admin will give up on it. Bookmark me :poot:Ā 

It's been a trend on here since 2013. To post (pointless)Ā shady things just to look edgy.Ā 

PartySick

There's a fine line between criticism and negativity, but the distinction is easy enough to make. When someone's criticizing Gaga, they'll show her respect. It's literally that simple. They won't mock her choices, they won't insult her, they won't belittle her work, they won't "shade" her, they'll speak objectively and respectfully explaining what they didn't like and how they think it could've been better.

Putting on these mod pants have made me realize that criticism is not something that's posted here often :awkney:Ā There's plenty of flamebait and insults, plenty of mocking, and it is an actual issue. And no, you can't phase out negativity in real life, but this isn't real life, is it? This is a small(ish) community of GagaĀ fansĀ and we're trying to cultivate an attitude that can have those differing opinions and vastlyĀ different tastes in music, videos, performances, etc, all while puttingĀ respectĀ above everything else. Respecting each other, respecting Gaga, it's not hard to do but it's impossible for someĀ apparently.

And at the very least, you can even out the complaints and negativity with some positivityĀ once in a while. It's no wonder some of you get mistaken for haters when all of your posts say something like "Lol MR is ded", "Flop-anne", "EpioneGa strikes again!1!!11". At least if there's a "yeah, I bop to PI now and then" mixed in there you haveĀ some sort of defense against it :smh:

Spoiler

Just a mini rant...sifting through reported posts and all that other jazz really takes a toll on one's faith in their community sometimesĀ :sweat:

I still love this place but...the nerves...they're frayed :spin:

Ā 

šŸ’š

gagasgrande
25 minutes ago, nattuggla said:

Well, perfect time point that she is allowed to do the SB halftime-show. I doubt that anyĀ other Gaga album than Joanne could Ā have managed that to seal that SB deal.Ā 

Ā 

24 minutes ago, The Fame Joanne said:

More exposure than the Super Bowl?Ā :poot:

right....i kinda forgotĀ 

QYB49S.gif

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived