MR potential is dead

Nono

Featured Posts

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Fame Joanne
4 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

she said that the next video will be a continuation of the MR one, so there'll be at least one more

Gaga says a lot

For example Telephone continuation on ARTPOP

7 minutes ago, oheyitso said:

Whilst things haven't been going brilliantly recently, a lot of songs go through rough stages of radio and underexposure (especially around the Christmas break) and take a while to get running. 

It got a positive radio update today, and with the biggest performance she could ever do of the song coming up, I definitely wouldn't call it dead just yet. 

Songs becoming successful don't usually work by magically getting big unless they're a new artist or have just had big hits, Gaga is neither of those, and it will take time for her acclaim to grow. 

But in the end, saying that the song is dead really isn't going to help anything. You do realise that if MR "dies" then that could be the end of the singles? Let's support MR whilst we have a single, because last time we didn't support Gaga (PI), it didn't end well. 

:classy:

Pleasseeee let it be the end of the singles! They are all flops :toofunny:

Squeeshy Keety

Okay... but what exactly compelled you to make this thread? Seems to me you were just hoping for others to bandwagon shade her management/creative process again, just like the hundreds of other similar threads.

Whether it's dead or not, this thread achieved nothing :nails:

They / Them 🏳️‍🌈

SlaeUrAnus
5 minutes ago, The Fame Joanne said:

Gaga says a lot

For example Telephone continuation on ARTPOP

Whilst Gaga does contradict herself (alot), I just know MR will have a sequel. 

In my messy era.

warhol killer

I fully agree to this, the MR era is done. It's time for a new single.

The one the knows that it's worth.

Spoiler

"Good thing I know what I'm worth..." :sis:

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

MonsterMarty

Serve a bop + professional MV. You want it to continue from MR's vid - you had your cry moment, now put your pink hat on and serve HIGH CLASS music video magic.

I vary between which song I think could do well. Diamond Heart, A-YO (prob not) or Dancin' In Circles. And someone take away that damn guitar!

Fame IV
2 minutes ago, MonsterMarty said:

Serve a bop + professional MV. You want it to continue from MR's vid - you had your cry moment, now put your pink hat on and serve HIGH CLASS music video magic.

I vary between which song I think could do well. Diamond Heart, A-YO (prob not) or Dancin' In Circles. And someone take away that damn guitar!

There is some stupid hate on this forum about the guitar. What's the problem? Gaga is evolving and trying new things. She is a MUSICIAN first place.

A Star is Born ⭐

Fame IV
12 minutes ago, Squeeshy Keety said:

Okay... but what exactly compelled you to make this thread? Seems to me you were just hoping for others to bandwagon shade her management/creative process again, just like the hundreds of other similar threads.

Whether it's dead or not, this thread achieved nothing :nails:

exacly, just like the others achieved nothing too

A Star is Born ⭐

TheKillerQueen

It would've been a smash I feel it weren' for the video... the video was the nail in the coffin and i just want to forget MR even existed! 

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

ComeToMama

All yall saying radio is to blame for treating her unfairly. Listen, if the people wanted to hear it, the radio would play it. 

PMKKARDASHiAN
6 minutes ago, ComeToMama said:

All yall saying radio is to blame for treating her unfairly. Listen, if the people wanted to hear it, the radio would play it. 

Why people refuse to understand this is a mystery to me. 

It's not a good ballad, not even for gagas ballad standards. Radio and MV didn't kill the song, the fact that it's a basic ballad and repetitive af with nasally vocals is the reason is died so quickly.

Bradley

John Wayne or Diamond Heart can now proceed.

Dancin' in Circles is good but I feel like only monsters would love it, the GP might not.

Archived