Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

MR potential is dead

Nono

Featured Posts

Are yall delulu or what? :awkney:

some of yall have been saying that MR has that big potential to become big, hit and etc..

altho I didnt agree from the start (love the song by the way) I was like maybe they are right and the time is gonna show...

but to say that MR  STILL has that potential(yes some of yall are still saying that) its a big No, sorry

the time ran out..... what potential? Potential in 2021? Just please... its over and dead

No im not trying to shade MR, cuz I love that song so much, and I was ok with it not being a monster hit or something cuz not every song has to be...

but what is delusional is delusional, and what is realistic, is realistic   :madge:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Weasel said:

It's been dead since the minute she released that atrocious video :madge:

Highkey agree sis :madge:

Unfortunatly radio has treated jer horribly and i have come to terms. MR IS done......

in the US :sis:

oheyitso

Whilst things haven't been going brilliantly recently, a lot of songs go through rough stages of radio and underexposure (especially around the Christmas break) and take a while to get running. 

It got a positive radio update today, and with the biggest performance she could ever do of the song coming up, I definitely wouldn't call it dead just yet. 

Songs becoming successful don't usually work by magically getting big unless they're a new artist or have just had big hits, Gaga is neither of those, and it will take time for her acclaim to grow. 

But in the end, saying that the song is dead really isn't going to help anything. You do realise that if MR "dies" then that could be the end of the singles? Let's support MR whilst we have a single, because last time we didn't support Gaga (PI), it didn't end well. 

:classy:

MaryJaneHolland

the video is a month old and still hasnt surpassed the audio views :awkney: lets start from there :awkney:

people are still saying it has potential :rip: 

MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, oheyitso said:

You do realise that if MR "dies" then that could be the end of the singles?

she said that the next video will be a continuation of the MR one, so there'll be at least one more

I mean, you're most likely right but there's no need to make these threads 'cause my poor heart can't handle all this wasted potential first for PI and now this :saladga:

mdr

oheyitso
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

she said that the next video will be a continuation of the MR one, so there'll be at least one more

Yes, but please tell me how if Gaga and Interscope cancel MR on radio, like they did with PI, why would any radio station want to pick up a third single after two failed ones? It's hard enough now, let alone with another quick dropping. Give it time. It'll show they have faith in the song. 

Archived