💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Pick Your Era

Red Velvet

Gaga Era  

53 members have voted

1. 1. What Gaga Era Do You Love the Most?

• Red and Blue
    • The Fame
    • The Fame Monster
    • Born This Way
    • ARTPOP
    • Cheek to Cheek
    • Joanne

Featured Posts

Red Velvet

Vote wisely at the poll.

Let me give previews of the eras Gaga had. 

2006: Red and Blue- Gaga started her career but with another name called Stefani and have a rock and roll band.  She isn't that much Gaga until we are surprised to the next.

2008: The Fame- After Just Dance and Poker Face were hits, she released her debut album. Gaga is in the game and released Eh Eh, LoveGame and Paparazzi as singles and Beautiful Dirty Rich as a promo single.

2009: The Fame Monster- After her little monsters can't get enough of The Fame, she extends it with The Fame Monster and added Speechless, the duet Telephone by herself featuring popstar Beyoncé, Alejandro, Teeth and smash hit Bad Romance.

2011: Born This Way- After Gaga said in MTV 2010 wearing the infamous meat dress, she sang lyrics from Born This Way. Born This Way became the lead single and Judas and Edge of Glory came to the line. She released the album after 3 singles. You and I and Marry the Night were released singles.

2013: ARTPOP- Gaga released Applause as the lead single, saying it was inspired by her fans. Do What U Want was almost the next single but the video was scrapped but was leaked by fans. She released the album afterwards. GUY originally is the 3rd single but became 2nd after DWUW was scrapped. The music video for GUY called GUY- An ARTPOP Film was released and it included the songs ARTPOP, Venus and in the credits MANiCURE.

2015: Cheek to Cheek- Gaga collaborated with jazz icon Tony Bennett on Cheek to Cheek and most of it was jazz and soul. The album won Best Traditional Pop Album at the 2015 Grammys.

2016: Joanne- After 2015 where she acted in American Horror Story, she released Perfect Illusion where fans thought it was a dance pop song but was pop-rock. She released Joanne afterwards. She released Million Reasonsas the 2nd single.

I'm like some kind of supernova

Red Velvet
1 minute ago, Gonzi said:

I have a feeling people only vote for TFM because she was more popular during that era :laughga:

Maybe from Bad Romance, Alejandro and Telephone. They don't realize the skayage TF and BTW can have together.

I'm like some kind of supernova

Making a decision kinda hurt me a little here. 

Born this Way as an era was so flawless (despite controversy). She was just an absolute force and almost everything was executed perfectly.

ARTPOP as an era was very messy but the concept of ARTPOP itself is so beautiful. 

I don't think I can overlook the messy of ARTPOP so I picked BTW. 

ARTPOP is my favorite album don't come for my name

Just now, ReinventedArt said:

Maybe from Bad Romance, Alejandro and Telephone. They don't realize the skayage TF and BTW can have together.

The only remarkable thing we got during that era were the music videos.

With BTW we got a lot more.

Ooolong

Born This Way as an era, but I'm totally a Joanne musically. I also really liked the Cheek to Cheek era. She always seemed so happy and I was living for her classy looks and that Cher wig. Plus she garnered another Grammy under her belt :giveup:. 

The Unbannable Chanteuse

TheFame Monster
30 minutes ago, Gonzi said:

I have a feeling people only vote for TFM because she was more popular during that era :laughga:

Or maybe they just really enjoyed the music, videos, performances, fashion, and appearances:shrug:

born this way for sure and not only because of the music and all the performances 

but gaga at that time was so connected to us, sadly that kind of changed after ARTPOP, it makes me sad.

Bette Davis

Um the best time in all of history to be alive was 2009-2010 to watch the rise of Gaga during TFM era, so that's the only right answer.

Black-Girl-Wat.jpg

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

Archived