💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

Nothing will ever top..

HolyDelRey

Featured Posts

HolyDelRey

Nothing will ever top Born This Way, I just had a listening party, and I'm so happy that I've had the chance to experience everything related to this era.. I love all the songs from this album, I'm not complaining, but I just miss so much Born This Way Gaga.She used to be so connected with us through the making of this album, the way she used to announce stuff. Every single interview, every single outfit, everything is so iconic. This album cemented myself as a Little Monster, I'm so emotional..:(

tumblr_lhvts0zmFq1qb0bobo1_500.gif

s1RDT.gif

The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in..

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ray of Light

She honestly helped shape a new generation of the LGBT community; for the better. While not much credit may be given to her now, time will tell her amazing story and her impact. 

Saint Hollywood

I agree... Born This Way is her best era :firega: but the album is tied with Joanne as my favorite by her.

In my opinion...

Music-wise: BTW = Joanne > TFM > ARTPOP > TF :awkney:

Era-wise: BTW > TFM > TF = ARTPOP > Joanne (so far) :awkney:

Agree, I remember going wild dancing in the clubs to these songs with my mates. It's so sad compared to what we have now:awkney:

thierryrreiht

era of the eras maybe but look how it messed her up emotionally, physically, mentally, and with her addictions..

I don't want that EVER again

Blahwhatever22

BTW is Gaga at her most GAGA. It brought so much to the table whether it be amazing catchy music, Political statements or crazy visuals and costumes it really had it all and some. Not to mention all the amazing performances we got, It was so exciting to witness.

Ooolong

It was a great era in terms of everything, but it overworked her so I unintentionally harbor some negativity towards it :oprah:.

The Unbannable Chanteuse

TheKillerQueen

Even her stepping out of her apartment was iconic to see what she would be wearing next. I will never stop saying this but, I want that GaGa back.

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

Archived