she pretends to play the guitar and ends up using it as a prop

She is playing the guitar

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
romonster
5 minutes ago, A Gaga Lad said:

Not overwhelmingly otherwise the situation we're in would be way better. It's fighting but barely. We still have 3 weeks and it's already getting negative spins

It re-entered the Top 10 on iTunes what, 6 or 7 times? Sometimes all because of a simple ad. Also it flew to #1 after Carpool Karaoke, weeks before getting sent to radio, which is why it was released in the first place.

Radio DJs neglecting the song, Perfect Illusion leaving a bad impression and being dropped a month after release, her not being a streaming force and not being on any major playlists on Spotify is why we're in this situation right now.

AndyDWUW

I think A-Yo is our only hope for successful single :madge: (I love DIC and JW too)

even my grandma was bopping to it in the car! 

DeanWinchester
4 minutes ago, romonster said:

It re-entered the Top 10 on iTunes what, 6 or 7 times? Sometimes all because of a simple ad. Also it flew to #1 after Carpool Karaoke, weeks before getting sent to radio, which is why it was released in the first place.

Radio DJs neglecting the song, Perfect Illusion leaving a bad impression and being dropped a month after release, her not being a streaming force and not being on any major playlists on Spotify is why we're in this situation right now.

No need to give me a gist of the chart and sales thread--I visit that regularly. My point is streaming and sales are decent but also not enough for it to truly take off, and despite Gaga playing SB soon, she's still ignored. SPS has been good for a while, you'd think radios would start to notice. And she's used up so much promo for the song. What aren't they playing still? The mainstream trends and ballads only backed by currently """relevant""" names (Adele/Rihanna). Something is really amiss

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

pedrohemg

You're getting worried and I'm getting bored. In US no one cares about MR anymore. It doens't matter how great the song is doing in Italy, we need a 3rd single asap.

chrismugler

A-YO is a great song to perfom at the SB because it's uplifting and fun, so I'm sure Interscope will release it as the final single of JOANNE.

Spoiler

This era, well started very bad, and I'm sure it will end after the tour (around Oct/Nov).:reductive:

Spoiler

I can't wait for LG6 tbh

B.B.A. / Music Lover / Human.

3 hours ago, A Gaga Lad said:

I dont mind her sticking with MR until SB. It's a bitter pill but I'll take it. 

Not releasing any more singles after MR however :grr:

THIS!

Delulu Rogers

Gaga and her team are so bad when it comes to things like this, she'll probably release a 3rd single weeks after the sb with a video for it in late april. Then she'll magically make up an excuse for why it didn't do so well in the future

Delulu Rogers

Like someone else said, can we leave joanne in 2016 and move on? And for everyone saying MR has potential to become a hit, it would have done so already after all the performances and promo but gaga put the final nail in the coffin when she took so long to release the mv. Spring is coming, katy, taylor, lorde are coming, ballad season is over, yall think MR will become a hit?  I don't think so imo but i do wish it all the best

BlingNotTheMusic
3 hours ago, Aura Veil said:

She needs to use the momentum to release a new project. In a perfect world, she would release a new Joanne side B. With Gaga in a dark hat (or her hair down), using her alternate profile. And the songs would be tracks that showcase the other "side" of Joanne: one that is edgy- similar to what we saw in the John Wayne segment of the VSFS. Nevertheless, I'm here for DiC or A-YO as third single choices.

****ing love "Side B" idea. This is what I've thought all along. But wonder if contractually Interscope would be down for it. I mean AP was "potentially " going to be two discs. 

I just feel like I need more of her art, after all this time. Another album, documentary or concert. SOMETHING!

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu

Economy
11 hours ago, M Monstre said:

And this is why we should have had A-YO

I dunno if it woulda done any better tbh

Fame IV
12 hours ago, SKANK said:

The reality is unfortunate, but there isn't a song left on this album that will have the commercial success her fans are hoping for. Even with the support of a Superbowl performance a third single from Joanne will be dead in the water.

Joanne is not resonating with the public in the way her past projects did. Which is fine, but you should abandon hopes of commercial sucess.

The worry for a single sucess in this forum is surreal. The focus of all the campaign was the album, which did and is doing fine, #1 on Billboard that will have more than 1 million copies sold and possibly Grammy winner.

A Star is Born ⭐

Economy
Just now, Same DNA said:

The worry for a single sucess in this forum is surreal. The focus of all the campaign was the album, which did and is doing fine, #1 on Billboard that will have more than 1 million copies sold and possibly Grammy winner.

But hit singles help the album sell even more, help make new fans and even helps with the tour

Even 1 hit is very helpful in the matter!

Fame IV
Just now, Economy said:

But hit singles help the album sell even more, help make new fans and even helps with the tour

Even 1 hit is very helpful in the matter!

I know, but that won't change the fact the album is doing well and the tour will be a sucess. She has the biggest world on February, the SB, let's enjoy that :)

A Star is Born ⭐

Archived