Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

No 3rd Single? Getting Worried

Economy

Featured Posts

Katsuki Bakugo

We just had Xmas.... settle down.

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aura Veil

She needs to use the momentum to release a new project. In a perfect world, she would release a new Joanne side B. With Gaga in a dark hat (or her hair down), using her alternate profile. And the songs would be tracks that showcase the other "side" of Joanne: one that is edgy- similar to what we saw in the John Wayne segment of the VSFS. Nevertheless, I'm here for DiC or A-YO as third single choices.

BuzzcutSeason

I think they are still pushing Million Reasons because thats just how single campaigns work. I think they'll use the hype of the super bowl to promote a single after rather than announce it before hand because there isn't much room for her to perform a song from JOANNE no one knows yet. 

Also on a side note, AY-O seems to be the next single but honestly don't think anyone will genuinely like that song outside of this fanbase and they are wasting their time. It goes for most songs on Joanne (sorry), but maybe they should try pushing Dancin' in Circles? Atleast its catchy.

DeanWinchester
45 minutes ago, romonster said:

Despite it "dying", it still has the biggest potential on the album.

If radio is hesitant to touch Million Reasons, which has been sitting in the Top 100 of iTunes for multiple months, what will they do with the rest of the album?

Also a Super Bowl performance might be exactly what it needs to finally take off.

This is the common counter argument and I used to believe in it but recently, I've come to the question that maybe it's not just the type of song radio wants to play from Gaga all things considered.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

I wouldn't mind her pushing Million Reasons. I think it deserves better tbh. Performing it with a guest at the superbowl and maybe releasing a remix right after would be great.

37 minutes ago, Aura Veil said:

She needs to use the momentum to release a new project. In a perfect world, she would release a new Joanne side B. With Gaga in a dark hat (or her hair down), using her alternate profile. And the songs would be tracks that showcase the other "side" of Joanne: one that is edgy- similar to what we saw in the John Wayne segment of the VSFS. Nevertheless, I'm here for DiC or A-YO as third single choices.

You guys really need to let go of that dark Joanne EP theory :laughga:

Psychedelic

I started a thread about a week ago about no 3rd single, the more time that passes, themore my prediction comes true :cryga:

romonster
3 minutes ago, A Gaga Lad said:

This is the common counter argument and I used to believe in it but recently, I've come to the question that maybe it's not just the type of song radio wants to play from Gaga all things considered.

The public has responded to Million Reasons overwhelmingly well everytime she promoted it so it's weird that they can't handle her going with a different sound with a single for once. Maybe after she nails the Super Bowl performance of the song and it boosts up the charts, they might give it a chance.

1 hour ago, SKANK said:

The reality is unfortunate, but there isn't a song left on this album that will have the commercial success her fans are hoping for. Even with the support of a Superbowl performance a third single from Joanne will be dead in the water.

Joanne is not resonating with the public in the way her past projects did. Which is fine, but you should abandon hopes of commercial sucess.

This exactly. Please leave this tragic era and album in 2016.:reductive:

JustAnotherDay

Y'all are so dramatic, Joanne is a hit album and is gonna have more singles 

was NickARTPOP

Alien Tulip

I just don't understand Gaga's career lately. I love Joanne but nothing about this era feels authentic and "real". It all feels so contrived, forced and impersonal with how she's trying to relate to the average joe and alison. I also think it's annoying whenever she pretends to play the guitar and ends up using it as a prop. It just makes her look like the stereotypical pop bimbo trying to be taken seriously by playing more instruments instead of being patient and excelling that skill. 

Reality
1 hour ago, Blahwhatever22 said:

Still waiting for MR to blow up like some people here were saying.

200.gif

And this is why we should have had A-YO :awkney:

🃏🖤👹

DeanWinchester
24 minutes ago, romonster said:

The public has responded to Million Reasons overwhelmingly well everytime she promoted it so it's weird that they can't handle her going with a different sound with a single for once. Maybe after she nails the Super Bowl performance of the song and it boosts up the charts, they might give it a chance.

Not overwhelmingly otherwise the situation we're in would be way better. It's fighting but barely. We still have 3 weeks and it's already getting negative spins

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Archived