💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

Gaga's Superbowl is the most unpredictable

Quark

Featured Posts

o<(0_0)>o

I think Gaga's Superbowl Show is the most unpredictable yet. I say this because not even us, her fans know what to expect. When you knew Katy and Madonna were going to perform, you knew the shows were going to be spectacles because they can't really sing. When Rockstars like Prince and The Rollings stones did the show, you knew that it was going to be great musical performances. When MJ and Beyonce did their show you knew there was going to be a lot of dancing. But what about Gaga? She has done choreographies before, she has stunned audiences with vocal skills, she is a great pianist, she can rock out, and on top of all, her ideas are very unpredictable. What kind of Gaga will we get? Or maybe it will be a bit of everything.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Duella Dvil

It will be a bit of everything, but the unpredictable thing is the setlist and the attitude/impact it will have.

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Interesting, never thought of that.

I'm 90% sure she will deliver and I think it will be a.mixture of everything, choreo, vocals etc. The only thing I'm concerned about are the visuals. Could she outdo the majority of the previous perfs? Of course. Will she do that? Probably not lol.

If there is still a BTWGa in JoanneGa we will see it that night

ryanripley
4 minutes ago, boobtank said:

CONFIRMED: Exclusive footage from super bowl rehearsals

giphy.gif

this guy is the reason people cant take gaga seriously anymore :poot: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Blahwhatever22

She best bring everything and the kitchen sink with her. This is the Superbowl, It will be one of her BIGGEST platforms to perform on and I will be so pressed if she decides to just stand and sing or make this some country bar hoedown. It would definitely be in her best interest to do everything and more.

gret.gif

ArtGagaPop

i think it will be a mix of everything like it should be since she is so good on all of them. I want MR on piano and vocal slayge, PF, bad romance with heavy dancing and cool outfits and teog ending with really cool visuals along with epic vocals. 

I think that after all this "strategic" image rebuilding over the past two years I can't imagine her doing anything shocking or crazy ala BTW, TFM, etc. She will obviously perform songs from those albums but I think it'll be toned down. Which is quite a shame, it won't really do justice to her older songs I feel. 

pedrohemg

No. She'll repeat her performance at VMA 2013, changing wigs, representing each era of her career. That's all. Y'all should thank me for reveling what is gonna happen next month at the SB halftime show.

Poker Face / Bad Romance / Born this way - Show her Choreo abilities

The Edge of Glory / Million Reasons - Gagas Voice is in the Main center +  Piano 

Perfect Illusion / Diamond Heart - She can show her more rebelious side and be more rock

I would pick songs that show everything 

Archived