Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
throwback

Gaga was the same age as Ariana Grande here

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

elijahfan

I'm still struggling with the idea that I'm the age Gaga was around the beginning of the BTW era.....

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alien Tulip
10 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

I'm still struggling with the idea that I'm the age Gaga was around the beginning of the BTW era.....

lg0403.jpg

androiduser

to me, Gaga has always looked at least 10 years older than her real age, for some reason, probably the heavy make up

Alien Tulip
Just now, androiduser said:

to me, Gaga has always looked at least 10 years older than her real age, for some reason, probably the heavy make up

Definitely heavy makeup. 

She looked her age here from last year

rs_560x562-160508072025-Captura_de_Tela_

5 minutes ago, androiduser said:

This. 

Everytime I tell people the story of me meeting Joe at Joanne's Tratoria people LITERALLY ALWAYS say "she still has a dad? He works? How old is Lady Gaga? Isn't she like in her 40's?"

8 minutes ago, Lil Mxnster said:

The truth is this is a compliment for Ari :hor:

Yeah, pressed folks can shade her all they want. At least Ari's gonna look cute and young when they look like old raisins :nails:

Brolysskins

Gaga never really acted her age. Even when she was younger during The fame. She always acted and dressed in a way that we can't really put an age to. Like she kinda had her own way of acting, always mature always respectful etc. And she still is the same and i think that is what made her so successful. Despite her age, she never "Matured, or Grew". Like there was no moment in her career where the public was like "Omg this is her coming out as an adult!". Ariana, Miley, Selena all were part of our childhood and that is why once they left their Disney characters behind, we started to see them as more mature. lol at my essay

Ooolong

A lot of it is a mixture of premature aging and styling (including hair and makeup). 

Christina has good skin but she's heavily inspired by that 'old hollywood' look, which is aging. 

Britney, on the other hand, wore young, trendy looks but had premature sun damage. 

Ariana is probably a better idea of what people should look like at her age. Most people (and by most I mean all to some extent) suffer from premature aging (the largest culprit is the sun), even if you think you've taken amazing care of your skin. 

The Unbannable Chanteuse

40 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

Not at all, I know many many 23 y.o people and they all look really young.

Ageism is a bad thing.

38 minutes ago, Alien Tulip said:

Gaga Beyonce Christina and Britney dont look like old hags 

She wasn't being agist or saying they look like old hags and I think you both knew that.

She's  saying most people would rather look younger or look young for their age as opposed to looking older than their age.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Tokyo Rose

If you look at Ariana's target demographic, it makes perfect sense.

Gaga's demographic was always more varied and generally a bit more mature. 

Archived