💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Asiel is back for the Super Bowl?

AndrewGr

Featured Posts

AndrewGr

I don't know if "rumor" is the proper tag, but recently Montana and Asiel have been uploading a lot of instagram stories/snaps together... Do you think they are both at Super Bowl rehearsals? I think Montana is certainly going to be involved, as she was also at VSFS, but I need all past Gaga's dancers to be reunited at the Half Time show! (yes Mark and Jeremy, I'm hinting at you :neyde:)

MaryJaneHolland

probably, she will most likely have a lot of dancers (:gum:), so most of the old ones will be there

I can't stand his facial expressions, he's so over-the-top dramatic :sweat: wouldn't miss him tbh

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

22 minutes ago, AndrewGr said:

(yes Mark and Jeremy, I'm hinting at you :neyde:)

11 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

probably, she will most likely have a lot of dancers (:gum:), so most of the old ones will be there

Tbh Mark is busy with his own life and successful career so I doubt he'll be there. :lolly: 

Doncho

It would be cool if Gaga opens with Just Dance. Dancing with only that 2 female dancers she used to have :giveup: I hope they are invited, they deserve it

MaryJaneHolland
14 minutes ago, Blake said:

Tbh Mark is busy with his own life and successful career so I doubt he'll be there. :lolly: 

he was there for katy, someone he never worked with, so why wouldnt he be with gaga on the halftime show? :neyde: 

Probably\I hope so. Asiel has been with gaga since the begin so yh...

I don't mind Mark\Jeremy tho and I think they're both doing their things so... they left for it.

I wish Amanda could be there too <\3

Spoiler

and make up by Tara Savelo n:poot:

AndrewGr
17 minutes ago, Blake said:

what's more successful than dancing for 100 million viewers, with an artist you still love and admire? :oprah:

Borislshere
37 minutes ago, Weasel said:

Well this better be for the superbowl then :classy:

That video Slayed me :giveup:

giphy.gif

Panchecco

yeah probably 

I think the Halftime always need a lot dancers and Gaga's team probably contacted all of her previous dancers because they already know the choreographies

Archived