💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

You have a gun to your head

yASSsss

Featured Posts

ItsTommyBitch
3 hours ago, TheKillerQueen said:

I try to listen to other artist but I can't get into them like I do with GaGa... Everytime I turn the radio on I immediately have to turn it off cause I just don't like the music these days. It all sounds the same. Idk I'm weird. :toofunny:

Just get on wikipedia, look up artists that you've heard about, look at their discographies, then go find them on the interwebs; spotify, apple music (tidal :sis: ) etc. Also, look for threads on here and other places (like ATRL if you are apart of that) and see when people post in Fanbases or there is New Music released.

For me, it was majorly being recommended music by other people that made me realize what "my" kind of music was. I have listened to the radio maybe 20 times in my life and they've all been in the last year and a half and I'm 20 years old. It's definitely possible to develop a "sophisticated" taste in modern music without being bored or grossed out by how boring it all is.

I really encourage you to search. You'll have your "I was lost, now I am found" moment :giveup: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Xoxo Adriana

Probably Poker Face since I have listened to that song every day for the past 8 years:giggle:

9 hours ago, yASSsss said:

and you're asked to recite one Gaga song.If you do it perfectly,you're free.Mess up and you're dead.

which song would you choose? :oprah: 

HAIR

ApplauseftAdele

I want to say You and I :diane: but TBH Million Reasons/Diamond Heart bc they're so easy :laughga:

Bad Kids

Heavy Metal Lover, cuz the chorus is just one word ahaha

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

Irrelevant
3 hours ago, Bad Kids said:

Heavy Metal Lover, cuz the chorus is just one word ahaha

The bridge tho :poot:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Antonio
13 hours ago, yASSsss said:

and you're asked to recite one Gaga song.If you do it perfectly,you're free.Mess up and you're dead.

which song would you choose? :oprah: 

I saw this on instagram smh

Probably Paparazzi tbh. Dancin In Circles would be my second choice

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

yASSsss
Just now, Antonio said:

I saw this on instagram smh

yeah,it was inspired by 9gag :sis: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Haroon

So Happy I Could Die, just to make my freedom hurt that little bit more for the evil person who has a gun to my head :neyde: 

Archived