Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

If you could erase a Joanne song?

TCHIKITAH

Featured Posts

Princess Stache
On 1/13/2017 at 3:02 PM, TropicOfCANCER said:

grigio girls.

ideally, all of the deluxe songs wouldn't exist, and instead there'd be one or two AMAZING more songs on the deluxe.  Joanne would thus be flawless.

BLASPHEMY

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Branflakes

Hey Girl and Joanne, I skip them every time and I've never felt that way about any of her other albums so its weird to feel like that about them!

Sorry Gags :( :laughga:

Come to Trash

anyone that is saying DIC/PI/DH/AYO needs to check themselves into a mental institution

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Glamourpuss

It's hard to choose because I like them all. I wouldn't want to erase any but would have preferred if she had worked on some tracks a lot longer because some sound a bit unfinished. Angel Down doesn't have a proper bridge and I think it needs one. 

buzzkill

Million Reasons, i can't stand this music anymore after that awful music video 

TropicOfCANCER
1 hour ago, Branflakes said:

Hey Girl and Joanne, I skip them every time and I've never felt that way about any of her other albums so its weird to feel like that about them!

Sorry Gags :( :laughga:

so sad, Joanne is such a beautiful song. I cant understand how anyone could dislike it!

Branflakes
45 minutes ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

so sad, Joanne is such a beautiful song. I cant understand how anyone could dislike it!

I know I feel bad for feeling that way! Not sure i dislike it as such, Ive heard it, thought aww bless, now I don't Need to hear it again... Sorry :( :S

On 1/13/2017 at 2:03 PM, MaryJaneHolland said:

Hey Girl default_UM3.gif It one big terrible..... NO default_UM3.gif

i feel personally attacked

VOLANTIS

Title track. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

On 17/01/2017 at 4:09 PM, Glamourpuss said:

I wouldn't want to erase any

yeah there is no need for it. when there was vinal there wasn't space to put so much music on a record but these days you could put piles of stuff and people could just listen to what they want. not everyone is going to like the same tracks. It would be easier to sell too if you could buy with loads more tracks like on the b side even if some of them are not as good or just improvised or unfinished or different versions and so on.

Archived