GagzDonkeyD
1 minute ago, Impostor said:

She's not playing any song in full length

you literally complained abt this in your post :awkney:

MrFameKills

I'm ready for Dance in the Dark and Heavy Metal Lover

giphy.gif

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

If You like a great amount of Lady Gaga songs, you should NOT be disappointed. Just chill out and let's see what she chooses to do. You guys are sucking the FUN out of this huge event, with worry. I trust that Gaga will deliver a brilliant showing of herself and we will all be proud.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

The SuperBowl setlist is a whole thing. It's not like only the hits or anything. It's a lot of things happening: hits? new single? guest song?

Madonna guests were kinda messy (I mean... LMFAO...) and they kinda took her time away.

Bey did a good job with the songs: She had Love on Top for Intro (acapella), the performed Run the Worlld only doing choreo basically....

I think the SuperBowl is kinda a way of showcasing your career. You put your biggest hits there and then like ONE new song to support your new albun or something.

I wish gaga could do something like 30 seconds of Just Dance as a intro, it would be a good throwback to the song and "STARTING" the show with the song that made her #1...

I'm just sure about BR & PF and that's it for know tho

Is it just me, or do you guys want her to look decent too? I am kind of tired of the messy cut off jeans and ratty pony tail? :(

JudasIsAHolyFoo

Well aren't you just a little ray of hope :) Love your optimism 

6526498_orig.gif 

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

display name
23 minutes ago, Sister said:

If You like a great amount of Lady Gaga songs, you should NOT be disappointed. Just chill out and let's see what she chooses to do. You guys are sucking the FUN out of this huge event, with worry. I trust that Gaga will deliver a brilliant showing of herself and we will all be proud.

This.

As long as you're not expecting every single or a full album's worth of songs, you'll be fine. Just expect a good performance, and you're set.

Economy

Well of course she wont. She has like a dozen top 10s. She cant play ALL her hits unless she makes another mess like at the Grammys with her Bowie tribute where she only played like 20 seconds of each song :rip: 

If Bad Romance and Poker Face were skipped tho... :saladga: 

Archived