💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Why are you guys saying that Gaga is not a legend?

TSUNAMI

Featured Posts

TSUNAMI

I think she is. She happened to be at the right place at the right time but she marked start of entirely new era in not just pop music but mainstream show business. This woman made EVERYONE to step up their game! Don't you guys forget that.

She had the hugest debut since Britney Legend Spears.

She used internet and social media as a huge marketing platform and in that way opened a door to marketers, people in show business, artists (etc.).

She made world gone Gaga. All eyes were on her for 3 albums straight. I'm not sure if you know what that means.

Maybe her singles aren't #1 on radio or don't sell lke Closer or Bad Romance like back in the day but you cannot say she isn't a legend.

Because some of your legends are lipsinging their sets.

/rant

Spoiler

POP MUSIC WILL NEVER BE LOW BROW. Don't you forget that.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's hard to be a legend when you're forgotten by 85% of the GP in the first 10 years of your career. Hopefully the SB changes that. One can only hope.

10 minutes ago, Parach said:

POP MUSIC WILL NEVER BE LOW BROW. Don't you forget that.

Seems that Gaga forgot that herself.

Katsuki Bakugo

She is legendary and the stuff of legends but not A Legend. Legends are the icons that are dead. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Red Velvet

Legends are Bowie, Prince, MJ and Elvis. The icons are Madonna, Janet, Gaga and of course Britney.

I'm like some kind of supernova

The Fame Joanne
2 minutes ago, MechaRaja said:

She is legendary and the stuff of legends but not A Legend. Legends are the icons that are dead. 

Madonna isn't dead :trollga:

No she's not. She only was very successful for three years. That's not even close to being enough for the titl "legend"

TSUNAMI
2 minutes ago, Darren92 said:

It's hard to be a legend when you're forgotten by 85% of the GP in the first 10 years of your career. Hopefully the SB changes that. One can only hope.

She is only growing as a musician. She had a huge tour with Tony Bennett and tickets weren't cheap. Perfect Illusion has 70million+ views with one promo performance :awkney:

Maybe she isn't doing commercially well now but she is rebuilding her image, I think she had to strip down a little bit. I don't care if CrazyGa is back again, she had a wonderful run, I love Joanne. More than any other album.

Katsuki Bakugo
Just now, The Fame Joanne said:

Madonna isn't dead 

No she's not. She only was very successful for three years. That's not even close to being enough for the titl "legend"

She is Queen a step above icon. Her career is legendary. But is she a legend? 

Over Cher? 

Cher is a Legend. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

The Fame Joanne
1 minute ago, ReinventedArt said:

Legends are Bowie, Prince, MJ and Elvis. The icons are Madonna, Janet, Gaga and of course Britney.

Prince and Bowie over Madonna :ladyhaha:

Delusional :ladyhaha:

sexist :ladyhaha:

Katsuki Bakugo
Just now, The Fame Joanne said:

Madonna isn't dead 

Over Cher? 

Cher is a Legend. 

Blahwhatever22

I don't think anyone is refuting that she has accomplished so much in A short amount of time, Or stating that she's not incredibly talented. However when statements like Queen of something or Legend get thrown around then I feel like I have bring the receipts. The things she accomplished are great but when you compare them to say A Madonna or Mariah then they don't look so special anymore. To be A legend it's all about leaving a lasting mark on the world, So far what she's done is cute but not legend worthy.

The Fame Joanne
Just now, MechaRaja said:

Over Cher? 

Cher is a Legend. 

but Cher is alive as well :huh:

and I don't see her above Madonna but that's my opinion

Katsuki Bakugo
2 minutes ago, The Fame Joanne said:

but Cher is alive as well 

and I don't see her above Madonna but that's my opinion

I do only because she was here before and did it all before Madonna. 

Honestly tho Madonna, Cher and Janet are all legends. 

Archived