Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
question

If Joanne was Gaga's Debut album..

TSUNAMI

Featured Posts

Just now, Denys said:

No need to be butchy, I don't care about ur wrong opinion

And girl ain't nobody checking for yours! Thinking The Fame isn't artistic when paparazzi VMA's 09 expist girl whet

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tomiel25

I would love her, sorry i can't stan TF is not my kind of music , even i just like just a few TFM songs (just the songs not the visuals) , i mean i love speechless and i like telephone and alejandro just 3 songs from TFM, and believe me i try to hard to like these albums but i can't . May Joanne would not be a success debut as TF but the critics would fall in love of the music and the meaning, the only reason why Joanne is not praised now by the critics is for the prejudices and misconceptions they have about gaga. Gaga would be a success indie alternative artist, and maybe another people would be her fanbase may a lot of persons here dont love or even like Joanne but out there are more people and they would give a chances because  is a new artist im sure because the people around me love Joanne and they can't believe is a gaga album  . Is  easy to think she would have some of her actuals fans and another new ones and other kind of success, look (beck, lorde , florenche welch, lana del rey, the artic monkeys, muse   MCR..... etc.)   be realist guys, gaga isn't just dance music, fame, and comercial success,  she is a amazing artist and such a talented person  with a diamond hearth, for me, shes is not the pop queen, she is my music queen . (Btw sorry for my english 😉)

i can't speak english but i can if you like

Bradley

Joanne makes sense and serves a bigger impact because of how she transformed from Lady Gaga to Joanne.

If Joanne came out as a debut artist, it wouldn't have been equally impressive.

Archived