💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

If Joanne was Gaga's Debut album..

TSUNAMI

Featured Posts

TSUNAMI

What do you think her debut would be like if Joanne was her first album, with the same promotion but Gaga being the fresh artist?

How would album perform in your opinion?

I'm really excited to read your thoughts on this one. :oprah:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Irrelevant

￟:sure: we wouldn't be called little monsters :poot:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

ArtPLAUSE

In no way a fresh artist could've gotten the promo spots Gaga has had, especially with an album like Joanne, so it's not possible to completely answer your question. 

Anyway, the album would've flopped hard and I would've never heard about it at all

3 minutes ago, redhoodieslime said:

￟:sure: we wouldn't be called little monsters :poot:

lil farmers :lolly:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

The Fame Joanne

Radio would give her a chance with PI, it would flop, they play MR even less than they do now bc of that, the album would flop bc there are no fan sales 

She'd be in NY singing in her dad's restaurant as an indie artist with a small but cute following of gay cowboys.

TSUNAMI
3 minutes ago, ArtPLAUSE said:

In no way a fresh artist could've gotten the promo spots Gaga has had, especially with an album like Joanne, so it's not possible to completely answer your question. 

Anyway, the album would've flopped hard and I would've never heard about it at all

Well, you're correct here 100%.

I didn't even think about that.

TSUNAMI
Just now, Albertodift said:

She'd be in NY singing in her dad's restaurant as an indie artist with a small but cute following of gay cowboys.

Would he have a restaurant? :oprah:

Just now, Parach said:

Would he have a restaurant? :oprah:

Apparently Gaga seems to think so :oprah:

(insert interview of her saying that)

Red Velvet

It will be like this:

It will end up like one of Tyga's album. Only sold 2,000 even though Crapdashians promoted it. :derpga: But no fans. His fanbase has only 1,999. Gaga has a bazillion now but if she made that as an debut. The bazillion will be gone if that was the case. We would be here begging for new album by Katy or Rihanna or Brit or Xtina.

I'm like some kind of supernova

1 minute ago, ReinventedArt said:

It will be like this:

It will end up like one of Tyga's album. Only sold 2,000 even though Crapdashians promoted it. :derpga: But no fans. His fanbase has only 1,999. Gaga has a bazillion now but if she made that as an debut. The bazillion will be gone if that was the case. We would be here begging for new album by Katy or Rihanna or Brit or Xtina.

Not when Joanne spent 6 weeks at #1 in Brazil :stalkga:

She wouldn't have been as big if at all. The Fame came at just the right time and really changed things up. 

I'd have loved it just as much though, provided I found it's existence first. 

Red Velvet
1 minute ago, Albertodift said:

Not when Joanne spent 6 weeks at #1 in Brazil :stalkga:

Yeah, but it won't get any promotion and only be sold on US sinc eit ha sno world promotion after all it is country. No Victoria Secret show. No SuperBowl. No fans. 

I'm like some kind of supernova

Archived