💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

If ARTPOP Went as Planned

Princess Stache

Featured Posts

Honestly, If ARTPOP went as planned songs from ACT II (like Tea) would've made into the actual album. Unlike the LG5 conspiracy, she clearly had an album concept ready and the hip-gate/label made her change a lot of the original concept making a more commercial album. Notice how she was pushing the more ~experimental~ singles like Aura and Venus but instead we got Applause and DWUW. Not sure how it would've done commercially but I think she'd be in a better place mentally than she was at that time. 

Princess Stache
1 hour ago, Sure Joanne said:

Stache wasn't even for ARTPOP it's on Zedd's album.

Gaga's vocals though

DWUW was the perfect second single. It is not our fault Interscope made her do that horrible MV. Had an proper mv been recorded and release Gaga would of had another top 5 hit.

So the only thing I wish was fixed was the DWUW mv.

Anderson123

Gosh it's so depressing to think about ARTPOP Act II. It's like candy taken away from you. I know I wasn't a big fan of ARTPOP at first but it had some amazing songs, Do What U Want being the best, but also so many unreleased songs that I'm dying to listen to. Temple, Tinnitus, etc.

Princess Stache
9 hours ago, KING said:

If ARTPOP went as planned imo!

SINGLES

Applause - August 2013

Venus - October 2013

DWUW - January 2014

Gypsy - March 2014

TOUR

May 2014 - November 2014 (more dates)

PROMO

Volantis 

ARTPOP app (feat. Unreleased Songs)

ARTPOP Volume 2 promo in 2014

ACT 2 (February 2015 Shorter Era)

Includes Brooklyn Nights & Onion Girl

Interesting

I suppose ARTPOP wasn't liked by the industry  and they did what they could to mess it up to reduce its impact. in a way this however made it even more of an ARTPOP coz it still got out there and made it pretty clear that the public are spoonfed. so in that way some of its impact would have been lost and you might not have Joanne.

Pretty sure that Gypsy was what they wanted for third single lol. The performances, the album banner on Facebook with "GYPSY"...

Applause \ Venus \ Gypsy \ someother.

She also said that wanted to shot "MANiCURE" and "Sexxx Dreams" back-to-back\together so likely... it would have "5 singles" looking now.

PanPikus

Yesterday my mom was watching TV and on regional canal was fashion show with disabled models and I was so shocked cause they were plaing MANiCURE :giveup: I couldn't believe it and my mom was like - why tf is he so excited about it?..... :toofunny:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

ARTPOPe
12 hours ago, Princess Stache said:

Gaga's vocals though

Stache was never meant to be on ARTPOP though.
Her recording those vocals was purely a fun thing to support Zedd with his promo for Clarity, she said it, so did her team and even Zedd himself, therefore I still don't understand why people relate Stache with ARTPOP/ARTPOP ACT II :hmm:

giphy.gif

Stream The Love Invention

Archived