Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

If ARTPOP Went as Planned

Princess Stache

Featured Posts

Princess Stache

I think this is about the song/single lineup if ARTPOP didn't flop after Applause and everything went as initially anticipated:

Singles:

1) Applause 2) Venus 3) GUY 4) MANiCURE 5) Do What U Want

ARTPOP ACT II- Release: February 2015

Singles:

1) Brooklyn Nights 2) Stache (Radio friendly mix) 3) Red Flame

Just a theory....

Yo GagaGaga

We probably would've had another 2 Mainstream pop albums by now, but we wouldn't have the amazing songs on Joanne or the iconic performances that she did to show off her vocals to gain back the GP in 2015

If ARTPOP was as successfull as it could have been then likely she wouldn't have a golden globe or going after her acting career.

It sold 2.5 million copies WW, but was illegally downloaded over 7 Million times.

Smarticle

I think DWUW would've breathed a small breath of life in the decaying phase of ARTPOP but I don't think she would've kept going with releasing an Act II, knowing the poor reception.

Justice for Grigio Girls!!!

WildAmerican

DWUW flopped? Not really... The unraveling of the ARTPOP era was because of the mv issue and all the other stuff. Plus GUY was an awful single choice...

Princess Stache
4 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

I think DWUW would've breathed a small breath of life in the decaying phase of ARTPOP but I don't think she would've kept going with releasing an Act II, knowing the poor reception.

YES JUSTICE FOR GRIGIO GIRLS

If ARTPOP went as planned imo!

SINGLES

Applause - August 2013

Venus - October 2013

DWUW - January 2014

Gypsy - March 2014

TOUR

May 2014 - November 2014 (more dates)

PROMO

Volantis 

ARTPOP app (feat. Unreleased Songs)

ARTPOP Volume 2 promo in 2014

ACT 2 (February 2015 Shorter Era)

Includes Brooklyn Nights & Onion Girl

CyanLights
14 minutes ago, Misaki said:

It sold 2.5 million copies WW, but was illegally downloaded over 7 Million times.

WOAH THOSE STATS :giveup:

I dont understand how selling 2.5 million is considered a flop though 

ArtGagaPop

Applause would have peaked higher (no leaks would have avoided roar vs applause on the same day and the song would have debuted along the video). DWUW would also been a WW smash with a video and the album would likely have more hits after it with more then 3 singles.

Rebel Heart

I get so emotional thinking about what could've been with ARTPOP. It had so much to give.

giphy.gif

Hey Girl is the best song of Gaga's career #Justice4HeyGirl

Omg... Applause probably would've gone top 3, DWUW would have gone top 5, ARTPOP probably would have sold AT LEAST 4M worldwide, there would have been less backlash, and ARTPOP Act II would have been a thing and maybe added another million or two to the total sales :green:

Sepsami
4 minutes ago, Rebel Heart said:

I get so emotional thinking about what could've been with ARTPOP. It had so much to give.

giphy.gif

Honestly truly, it had so much potential with DWUW, Gypsy, MANiCURE :diane:

9 minutes ago, Rebel Heart said:

giphy.gif

The day that announcement was unleashed on us full of promise and hype

giphy.gif

who will love me when the night is over

Archived