💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

Predict this year's halftime show's ratings

yASSsss

Featured Posts

The Fame Joanne

200m

Gaga brings ratings :poot: 

The WW views will be much higher anyways bc they rise every year I guess. The Super Bowl is getting some fans in Europe and other places lately

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lemonade
29 minutes ago, Sky del Blue said:

I remember some big news saying 1 billion

I thought, omg they read the number wrong again

That was how many people it could reach worldwide I thought?

I wonder how many people will hear of Gaga for the first time ever with the halftime show

like obviously not many people but I'm sure at least a few... I wonder what they'll think

Fame IV
33 minutes ago, He8MyHeart said:

115 million. We could do with some promo!

It doesn't need promo. Everyone watches the Superbowl. It really depends on the game. And Gaga is só famous that many people and fans will watch it

A Star is Born ⭐

Fame IV
7 minutes ago, neptugne said:

I wonder how many people will hear of Gaga for the first time ever with the halftime show

like obviously not many people but I'm sure at least a few... I wonder what they'll think

Exacly. Lady Gaga is such a famous name in music but many people don't properly know her. It will be a great moment

A Star is Born ⭐

DeanWinchester
1 hour ago, neptugne said:

preteens who hit puberty at 2013/4 who keeps seeing the name "Lady Gaga" floating around media but never truly understanding what the deal was because they were too busy twerking to Miley Cyrus, fooling around with What does the Fox Say or Gangnam Style, pretending to be broken hearted that their world is ending while listening to Adele, partying to Katy, Rihanna, Taylor Swift, Calvin Harris, the Chainsmokers, or feeling elitist by look-at-me-I'm-listening-to-an-artist-from-an-era-before-our-generation-kind-of-stanning Beyonce would probably finally realize why Lady ****ing Gaga is such a big deal a few years back

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

ItsTommyBitch

106 million :gum: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

If the Steelers attend and Gaga brings the good sis BR, PF, PI, MR, JD, BTW, TEOG then maybe 119+ unless...

Ine1AkaF_400x400.jpg

Archived