Step 1: 

gaga_0_1452080689.gif

Step 2:

KuBcvDQ.gif

Step 3:

tumblr_o2gqqp4kxA1ryx3nto1_500.gif

Step 4:

EGO0Y9.gif

100%. But they hyped this Intel collab before the Grammys so much that we would've heard about it by now. Also with Pepsi being the corporate sponsor I doubt they'd let Intel join. 

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lextyr97
Just now, Melibi said:

100%. But they hyped this Intel collab before the Grammys so much that we would've heard about it by now. Also with Pepsi being the corporate sponsor I doubt they'd let Intel join. 

All I know is that I wan- need this to be the greatest superbowl halftime of all time :giveup: It's killing me that the performance is being so tight-lipped. I really hope Gaga drops that Joanne shtick for this. I beg.

Edit: I'm sure I'm not the only one that's completely over this.

BRING THIS BACK GIRL. SECURE YA SPOT.

Shipper
2 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

All I know is that I wan- need this to be the greatest superbowl halftime of all time :giveup: It's killing me that the performance is being so tight-lipped. I really hope Gaga drops that Joanne shtick for this. I beg.

I agree! 

I love Joanne but please dont use the freaking guitar for props please during the SB.  Just dont. 

I dont want to see HER hold a guitar.  Give me the dance moves that i looove. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Lextyr97
1 minute ago, Shipper said:

I agree! 

I love Joanne but please dont use the freaking guitar for props please during the SB.  Just dont. 

I dont want to see HER hold a guitar.  Give me the dance moves that i looove. 

Literally this. Like, we get it, Gaga, you're learning and you can play it, but your best talents NEED to take the spotlight.

She could give us the best note of any celebrity's career but it will be EASILY ignored by the GP cause of poor guitar playing.

6 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

Edit: I'm sure I'm not the only one that's completely over this.

BRING THIS BACK GIRL. SECURE YA SPOT.

I'm with you. She was super fierce at the VS Fashion Show. The 10-inch heels. :giveup: She has the potential to make this a legendary halftime show. She just has to want it, you know? These Intel gifs also show that she had it last year and could've slayed the world if she released it. 

Lextyr97
Just now, Melibi said:

I'm with you. She was super fierce at the VS Fashion Show. The 10-inch heels. :giveup: She has the potential to make this a legendary halftime show. She just has to want it, you know? These Intel gifs also show that she had it last year and could've slayed the world if she released it. 

Yeah I agree. All that these gifs showed me, is that Gaga has absolutely NOT lost her touch. This can be the greatest Superbowl halftime show of all time. Easily. But, as you said, she has to want it. Gaga, if anyone can make this the greatest show of all-time, it's you. You have the voice, you have the hits, and you have the talent. Give us what we want please. It can literally only be good for her.

KleinGa
24 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

EGO0Y9.gif

This butterfly dress would be SOOOOO ICONIC if she wears it at the Superbowl. OMFG 

The only way I'd accept her singing Million Reasons is if she sings it in this dress tbh.

:giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup:

If not the Superbowl, I need to see her in this at some red carpet. 

OMG THIS DRESS IS MAKING ME EMOTIONAL 

tumblr_o2hvxmAs831qgc5ajo1_540.gif

Lextyr97
1 minute ago, KleinGa said:

This butterfly dress would be SOOOOO ICONIC if she wears it at the Superbowl. OMFG 

The only way I'd accept her singing Million Reasons is if she sings it in this dress tbh.

:giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup:

If not the Superbowl, I need to see her in this at some red carpet. 

OMG THIS DRESS IS MAKING ME EMOTIONAL 

tumblr_o2hvxmAs831qgc5ajo1_540.gif

She could sing an acoustic version of Fashion of His Love for all the f uck I care as long as she wears that dress. 

Edit: To express even further how badly I want to see it, she could sing only covers and I'd be satisfied :awkney:

Joshie S

These scenes were for the Intel performance at the Grammys. 

IF she had of used these same images for the album, YALL WOULD HAVE FLIPPED OUT SO BAD!!! Look what happened with the Million Reasons video, everyone says she "recycled footage" ....this would have been 10x worse

Yeah they're amazing visuals, but be thankful she is a chameleon and we have something completely different but still visually amazing. Don't @ me about Joanne visuals they are ****ing fantastic.

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

4 hours ago, Leeo said:

I Can't wait to LG6 visuals and I Hope that Ruth will stay cuz she was the one behind these gifs\visuals so...

chQ22Qr.gif

She will be older. Not many people will care for looks like this from her in 2019 when she will be 33-34. It was now or never.

But it is ok. Joanne is better.

1 minute ago, Albertodift said:

She will be older. Not many people will care for looks like this from her in 2019 when she will be 33-34. It was now or never.

But it is ok. Joanne is better.

It's never too late hahahaha. She can do whatever she wants I guess tbh. Look at Kylie Minogue. She started doing something themed with "Goddess of Love" when she was "already 40". It was a whole concept and it went well. It's not like her age will be a boundarie.

Bjork is 51 rn and she keeps creating her art the way she wants\dressing the way it fits...

3 minutes ago, Leeo said:

It's never too late hahahaha. She can do whatever she wants I guess tbh. Look at Kylie Minogue. She started doing something themed with "Goddess of Love" when she was "already 40". It was a whole concept and it went well. It's not like her age will be a boundarie.

Bjork is 51 rn and she keeps creating her art the way she wants\dressing the way it fits...

I Bow down to pray brother, I bow down to pray this happens with Gaga.

It will annoy me that no one will care but it is ok. Success is not so much important. At least us fans will enjoy the creativity.

Archived