💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Making an ARTPOP documentary

ComeToMama

Featured Posts

ComeToMama

Hello you beautiful people of GGD. 

So this is somehing I have been wanting to do for a long time. 

I would really like to put together a mini documentary of the ARTPOP era. It is my favorite album and era, and the most personal to me, so I would like to do a little project surrounding it.

Many of you know much more about Gaga's career and daily life than I do, so I would like your help. 

Any special part of the ARTPOP era (pre-era, interviews, performances, personal Gaga messages, tour stuff, social media, videos, post era, etc) that should be included in this, I would love to get my hands on. 

Please flood this thread and my PMs with anything that would be beneficial for this mini doc. 

I hope I can make this work!!! Thanks in advance to anyone who helps out! If you have other ideas, please share!(:

Panchecco

I think one of the biggest (and most inspiring) things of that era were the collaborations with Marina, Koons, Inez&Vinoodh and Bob Wilson. She really devoted her body and soul to them and the project with Bob made me tear up. Anyway I think you should start with the hip surgery and end with the artrave live streaming... :diane:

Spoiler

Anyway if you want inspiration this guy made a documentary for each Era a while ago and they are very well made. https://mega.nz/#F!ul9klBqS!_N8fhW-0D3HT3K9nrvm9oA he uploaded them on vimeo but they were deleted so he had to upload them all as one file on mega

Pre-ARTPOP: Dont forget to include the release of Cake Like Lady Gaga and Stache (we went c-r-a-z-y)

Also she herself leaked Aura and we also went crazy

crisTEAne

artRAVE: realizing the "transforming as magic" concept during the segment when she changed on-stage in front of the spectators' eyes. 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

I think Gaga's words here, at the start of the ARTPOP era, explain her vision for the era.   It's about much more than the music, but about spreading and encouraging art and creativity in her fans.  The "ART" is in a broader sense than music, but is more in reference to the "arts" in general.  She mentions painting and sculpture here, as well as "what ever their medium might be".  Truly an era built on more than the music on the album.

https://vimeo.com/79370048

I live outside the space time continuum.

Archived