Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Does MR still have a chance to be a hit?

Quark

Does MR still have a chance to be a hit?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Does MR still have a chance to be a hit?

• Yes, its still increasing/doing well on radio and the Superbowl will boost the song
    • No, the song is over and if the GP did not give it attention by now they never will

Featured Posts

takemetovenus

If you asked me a month ago I would've said yes, but now I honestly think most people have heard the song and are already over it

Not really hopeful about that one but praying Dancing In Circles is the 3rd single and hoping it'll smash after an iconic SB performance of it.

tumblr_n8x6bz2jIs1r35ojdo1_500.gif

xoxo Craig

It was on the BBC R2 today when I was in college/uni. Everyone in my class loved it! One person said "Thats quite catchy, who sings that?" I told them it was Gaga and they were amazed! 

End Racism Now

Justin Drew Bieber

If it keeps stable until the SB then maybe, it's a shame the video isn't that good though 

i thought people had come to terms with the fact Joanne will not have a  hit single :huh: the album is doing sort of okay commercially and the music is not bad at all, we should be happy with that and wait for the SB and just enjoy the music:hug:let's just wait and see what happens 

The Fame Joanne
2 minutes ago, Chiunzhan said:

It is already

Can you show me the way to this parallel universe?

Luke78619

Why do people think that the GP have heard it and are bored of it? No one I know has heard of it yet :poot:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Archived