Featured Posts

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Roomingfree77
28 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:
C1_gDa6UsAAtjxU.jpg

No American Crime Story for 2017
Confirming what many have suggested for a while, Katrina: American Crime Story won't premiere until roughly two years after its zeitgeist-ing predecessor, The People v. O.J. Simpson. In fact production schedules will make it such that the third Crime Story, which will tell the story of designer Gianni Versace's infamous 1997 murder, will premiere very quickly on Katrina's heels. "They're going to have a long hiatus and then we're going to get back on cycle," said Landgraf. "They're going to air within like six months of each other." The immediate hold-up for Katrina, per Landgraf, is the limited time when its possible to shoot in New Orleans — difficult to insure during hurricane season. Lack of enthusiasm is not to blame for the delay. "It's not a lurid true-crime series," he said. "We have really high ambitions for this franchise." (Speaking of Crime Story, Murphy told reporters later on Monday morning that Lady Gaga will not be tackling the role of Donatella Versace, as some had suggested.)

That would have been a tough gig for Ga I think...

Of course she isnt! Where in the world do you guys think she would fit this in her schedule? She is touring and doing a movie...

monsterdino
38 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

I wonder what happened. Wasn't he heavily hinting she would play that part?

They're filming this year and Gaga is VERY buys like VERY busy...she has Super Bowl, Tour and she is the lead actress in ASIB plus she's gonna write and compose the soundtrack for ASIB...and some Joanne promo here and there plus filming music videos for it. So it's pretty understandable.

"she’s very busy this next year — she’s doing Super Bowl and then she’s doing ‘A Star Is Born’ and I believe that she’s going on tour. And when you’re going to do a show like Versace, it’s a five-month commitment, it’s a very big show, we’re shooting it all over the world. So I just don’t think with her schedule, I knew that it would never had worked. But I would love to work with her on something in the future." - Ryan

Sizzily

I'm very glad to hear this. Hopefully this means a year of no Epione so she can have a natural face in ASIB.

One Banned Boi

Glamourpuss

I thought it was confirmed, not just hinted that she would be playing the role. 

:neyde:

Edit: Never mind. I just saw a post above explaining it. 

12 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

They're filming this year and Gaga is VERY buys like VERY busy...she has Super Bowl, Tour and she is the lead actress in ASIB plus she's gonna write and compose the soundtrack for ASIB...and some Joanne promo here and there plus filming music videos for it. So it's pretty understandable.

:sure:

4 minutes ago, Sizzily said:

I'm very glad to hear this. Hopefully this means a year of no Epione so she can have a natural face in ASIB.

Gaga's face condition will be the least of the problems of that trainwreck. I mean it's already enought that the movie is being shot by an unexperienced director + the main star is an unexperienced actress

fB4cM50.jpg

Archived