Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
question

Will you still go to Joanne Ball if...

BGY309

Featured Posts

Letmelivemylife

Now everybody lets not stress gaga out and make her have a health crisis and cancel the tour Hahahaha. I already made my dress and shoes. It took 800 sheets of bubble wrap total and I'm gonna be majorly pissed if she has a health crisis because I can't return the bubble wrap lol

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
charliekelso

It depends on what happens at the Superbowl. If it's boring or really annoying I'll just wait for the next tour.

Believe me, you will only care about stage set for like the first minutes you get into the arena. A concert experience is way more than what's on the background.

Yes, the stage really doesn't bother me, I've been to see the likes of Lana Del Rey/Marina & The Diamonds/Charli XCX in small 1,500+ theatres and the stages they had were nothing elaborate. 

just another gay

So I guess you won't live for the Fame Ball either :sure:

All I want is some LED screen with good video background....

ArtRave background visual is .......:sis:

adamsenigma

Guys, she literally said her next tour will follow the pattern of her old ones, which means she'd not going to perform in a basic ass stage. :gaycat:

littlepotter
On 1/12/2017 at 7:02 PM, Radio Ga Ga said:

she just farts into the microphone for 2 hours

Basically PI

chaeri pls

Blueskye

Yes, I won't stop loving her because she doesn't glue horns to her forehead anymore or whatever it is you guys want from her. She's still the Gaga I fell in love with and wanna support. 

Schwerk

I would come her if she was standing on an empty beer crate tbh...

Love her stages but her energy is what makes the show to me. Also I Iove being front row and from that view you can't really see that much of the stage anyways.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

ElectricHaus
On 1/12/2017 at 11:31 AM, MaryJaneHolland said:

Where have YOU been? She already tweeted she'll still have a big stage

I was looking for someone else to have noticed this! Someone did tweet her and ask about the stage for the Joanne tour. They were curious if she was gonna have a simple end stage or elaborate like Born This Way Ball and she replied "what do you think its gonna be a dive bar tour" So the stage will slay like the others i'm sure......regardless i'll be there.

aaronyoji
On 1/12/2017 at 9:24 AM, elijahfan said:

So your main motivation for going to a show is the size of the stage?

giphy.gif

size queens tbh :eggplant: 

Hi Its Nicole

Yes because I've never been to a Gaga concert and I Stan her so hard. All I really care about is the setlist and the way she performs the songs.

Hello Gaga

Archived