Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
question

Will you still go to Joanne Ball if...

BGY309

Featured Posts

Will you still go to Joanne Ball if she doesn't have an over the top stage like she used to have? 

stage-concept-gaga.jpg

latest?cb=20140317231007

The_Monster_Ball_Tour_-_City_Scene.jpg

If she doesn't come to my country then I won't bother going if the stage and the production are not amazing. Sorry not sorry. Maybe with LG6

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Radio Ga Ga

If I can make it, I will go even if she just farts into the microphone for 2 hours, cuz I never seen ha before even though I had been stanning for so long (and that's cuz I lived in China and she never comes here and I didn't make it to the Hong Kong one, but now that I live in the US, I have no more excuses)

Yes, why not? I'm not expecting a BTWB-esque stage for an album like Joanne 

The production and stage will be themed around the album and will still be amazing 

I like dancin', and ponies....

Gypsygaga1

Yes,seeing her live is the most important thing for me.I dont really care if the stage is over the top or not. 

Perfect Ilusion

RAMROD

I have cash ready so IDC, I just wanna see her live again and rock.out.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Yes.

It's still her live, her voice. She could perform on a cardboard box, I'd still go.

❤ x ❤

AlexanderMagno

If you're expecting an over-the-top stage, where have you been this is Joanne :spin:

Anyway, yes I will. Despite all, she's still a great performer and I've been to the last three solo tours, I'm curious about the next.

I give props to all of you who have to travel to see her live.  I live in the US and in one of the biggest cities so theres no issue in travel, hotels, etc., but wow, if I lived in a country where she did not visit, I probably would not have seen her live 3 times.

Haroon

Yes definitely :laughga: The stage isn't the be all and end all at Gaga shows at all. I always get GA standing tickets and try my best to get super close anyway so the actual stage isn't a big deal when Gaga's closer and more prominent :toofunny: I thought I'd dislike plain stages but I saw Rihanna at ANTI and had an amazing standing place and I was more than happy with a simple stage. As long as Gaga's on it with a microphone and there's some lights I'm set for a good night :woot: 

MaryJaneHolland
23 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

If you're expecting an over-the-top stage, where have you been this is Joanne :spin:

Where have YOU been? She already tweeted she'll still have a big stage

Archived