MonsterOfficial

Featured Posts

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Daenerys

I don't wanna get a WP for being the AP police so I'm just gonna dance

Tina-Belcher-Dancing-Bobs-Burgers.gif

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

GreekGod
3 minutes ago, River said:

was posted yesterday, it's about the after party

Looked in the news section and couldn't find anythig actually. 

@Admin lock please

Infinity Wave
Just now, KKQandA said:

It would be cute if Gaga put down her ego and went to do a song with Diplo and release a cute lil smash. but it's not for collab it was afterparty

From when Gaga's got a big ego?? She collaborated with DJWS, she invited that japanese group to open her tour, she is friend with lady starlight and lets her open her tour (and there is nothing more to say 'bout it)... I don't think Gaga has got a big ego at all.

Colourful

The Child
1 minute ago, GreekGod said:

@Admin lock please

Because it's not a news :air:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

warhol killer

Hahahha hips broken two times the left and the right first the Intel x Gaga clickbait then this

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Daenerys
1 minute ago, GreekGod said:

@Admin lock please

It's in the "trending now" section too.., 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

CUS it isn't news at all, neither is what you posted. If you didn't find it it's because it didn't belong there anyway

Infinity Wave
6 minutes ago, GreekGod said:

Diplo shared his picture with Gaga on instagram, captioning "#tbt with Lady Gaga at Super Bowl. We back again next month"

Do you think he is preparing the mix for SB or is it something new? :gum:

Sincerously, change the title, I thought there was an actual confirmation of their collaboration :hug:

Colourful

boyerased
2 minutes ago, Infinity Wave said:

From when Gaga's got a big ego?? She collaborated with DJWS, she invited that japanese group to open her tour, she is friend with lady starlight and lets her open her tour (and there is nothing more to say 'bout it)... I don't think Gaga has got a big ego at all.

Hmmm "big ego" isn't the right term but she always wants to be left-field with her choices. Like the ones you posted, they aren't a typical pop superstar choices. She has an ego in a sense that she kinda don't want to work with producers who are known to produce hits. 

GreekGod
2 minutes ago, Infinity Wave said:

Sincerously, change the title, I thought there was an actual confirmation of their collaboration

Done. 

Others can take lessons from your behavior as well :hug:

Archived