life

Piers Morgan's tweet to Gaga

sara57

Featured Posts

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yo GagaGaga

I feel like if she goes on the show he'll twist her words, won't let her speak and cut the interview short and basically do anything in his power to make her look bad

but I still want her to go on just to call him out, bc the media will be on Gaga's side in this situation

Ā 

Ā 

56 minutes ago, symphonia said:

She was stupid to get herself involved in this mess

Exactly. Yes, people can argue she is 'taking a stand' but then why are is she so silent now? It's even more awkward when you throw (working with) R.Kelly and Terry Richardson into the picture. She would've been better off not saying anything if only to not follow through now, what, a month later?

This appears to be self-absorbed and ego-drivenĀ from both sides. Piers has a show to make. And sure,Ā that's unsurprising:Ā Gaga willĀ garner those views for him, somewhat. I'm starting to question Gaga's integrity, here, though. She admits that she 'lives for the applause'. Gaga needs attention, and I have no doubt that she is mindful of her fading(?) relevancy. I wonder how far she will go to recover these things. To be clear: I am a fan and have been since Just DanceĀ when all I had to go by was a youtube video and a bowie-esque logo. Though, today, Gaga seems less of a quietly confident icon and more of a loud, obnoxious, and attention seeking celebrity.Ā 

N a t h a n
11 hours ago, Alien Tulip said:

I don't think she'll back down. She has rehearsals for the Superbowl and is also getting ready to film ASIB. I also don't think she wants to do this interview right before the superbowl because it can be a controversial one. I think she will likely set the date sometime in the Spring in between dates of her next tour.Ā 

the ef is ASIB

Brainiac
1 minute ago, Nathan said:

the ef is ASIB

A Star is Born. The movie she's making with Bradley Cooper. Also wow I remember you! Been a while since I've seen you around here.

N a t h a n
Just now, Brainiac said:

A Star is Born. The movie she's making with Bradley Cooper. Also wow I remember you! Been a while since I've seen you around here.

Ah! I was like .... new song??? and hi!

Rudz Xinc

He needs to stop, that interview is the least relevant thing in her schedule right now

You'll get the interview when the Queen say so

Look at those clowns

Aley Eggsalad
11 hours ago, chiuga said:

Didn't heĀ get the memo that Gaga hasĀ a messy management team?

Ā 

You haven't seen messy management until u seen mines,it'sĀ like I don't have oneĀ :nails:

Aley Eggsalad
5 hours ago, Yo GagaGaga said:

I feel like if she goes on the show he'll twist her words, won't let her speak and cut the interview short and basically do anything in his power to make her look bad

but I still want her to go on just to call him out, bc the media will be on Gaga's side in this situation

Ā 

Ā 

I can tell its gonna have more editing cuts than rapal dark resĀ :ladyhaha:

Archived