💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Piers Morgan's tweet to Gaga

sara57

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, MonsterJames333 said:

As already said, she's way busy and he's going to have to pick a number.   Regarding the interview itself, I trust she'll do a phenomenal job and be totally ready for it.  My only concern is he's such a total toolbox, I can see him twisting words and doing whatever possible to make himself "right" about a subject he's had no experience with.....which is horribly tacky but that's who he is.  

Gaga won't let him twist her words. She will put him to shame.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jenniferella

I don't think this is a good idea and Gaga/her team knows it ! I have no doubt when it comes to Gaga's ideas but, as a politician, he will tear her appart with the way he will twist his/her words. 

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Schwerk

He seems to have no clue how busy her schedule is. Even if a date gets planned, it surely will be post-poned at least a couple of times. This always happens with someone of her stature. Not to mention she has SB, a movie and a moviesoundtrack to do, Pierce should know this.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

VOLANTIS

64 million people couldn't even get Telephone part 2 out of her and this narrow minded fool thinks he can make an interview happen?

Sis

Pls

119026_original.gif

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Katie14

I really hope this interview happens. I want her to go into more detail about her experiences with PTSD because Im really curious about it. She also can help a lot of people by raising awareness and understand of the disorder. 

I think that he is just being a loud jerk here about Gaga, because he is getting called out all over right now, for disclosing a story that could just be made up for ugly attention, about George Michael, which he disclosed loudly AFTER he passed. He is switching his heat to another plate, Lady Gaga's.

He is just a gross bully. Not to be believed unless he can prove his remarks and statements.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

crisTEAne

scheisse-faced ass-hat fĂŒnker, sit the fĂŒnk down. 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Glamourpuss

I don't think he deserves to interview her. I think if Gaga needs to tell her story that she should pick somebody more prestigious and deserving. Piers Morgan isn't even a proper journalist. He's an overrated media personality with an over inflated ego, and a negative person with negative opinions that Gaga wouldn't approve of because he spreads hate and never has anything nice to say.

2 hours ago, Marjol said:

He seems to have no clue how busy her schedule is. Even if a date gets planned, it surely will be post-poned at least a couple of times. This always happens with someone of her stature. Not to mention she has SB, a movie and a moviesoundtrack to do, Pierce should know this.

Well...not quite.

he is trying to get in contact with her management team, if she is busy right now they should be able to just say "she doesn't have the time now let's talk about it again in x month maybe". But if they are not even doing that then maybe Gaga's team doesn't want to do this and so she eventually won't

Sepsami
6 hours ago, HIRSCHINATOR said:

Piers Morgan ‏@piersmorgan  

Hi @ladygaga, having some trouble with your management pinning down a date for our interview. You're not going back on your word, right?

Lmao who does he think he is? :oprah:

Sepsami
6 hours ago, lego said:

He's one of those people, who think whole world revolves around them. 

Our girl is busy, especially now and he knows that. 

He'll use that to make her look like she chickened out. Despicable human being.

Remember that one time he called out a young girl for having a mother that only cares about money WHILE SHE WAS ON STAGE PERFORMING FOR A TALENT SHOW. Luckily good sis Sharon wasn't having it. :sharon:

3 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

Remember that one time he called out a young girl for having a mother that only cares about money WHILE SHE WAS ON STAGE PERFORMING FOR A TALENT SHOW. Luckily good sis Sharon wasn't having it. :sharon:

I don't know about that, any link? 

FreePalestine

Archived