Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Piers Morgan's tweet to Gaga

sara57

Featured Posts

Gagadonna
1 hour ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

omg **** off :air:

I hope Gaga does this interview, but he can bring the fact that she's worked with R. Kelly and Terry :saladga:

I would not mind Gaga explaining this either tbh

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, Gagadonna said:

I would not mind Gaga explaining this either tbh

How will she explain it?

Gagadonna
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

How will she explain it?

I don't know, but the fact of working with rapists is something I would love to understand given Gaga's past. 

if I was her I would tweet back "I have important things to do first. Get in line with the other interviewers that want to talk to me."

tumblr_mbzvf9kiiT1rp7onxo1_500.gif

The Child
1 hour ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

omg **** off 

I hope Gaga does this interview, but he can bring the fact that she's worked with R. Kelly and Terry 

He better do it, I wanna see how Gaga reacts to that.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

40 minutes ago, KleinGa said:

Pierre Morgana

it works on so many levels :ladyhaha::sharon: 

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

666 others

Apparently Piers' parents would name him Stephanie if he were a girl. :poot:

:holyshit:

20 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

How will she explain it?

I always figured she thought Terry was innocent.. don't know why she would work with R. Kelly though. I'm interested to hear why too, but that's assuming those questions get approved for the interview.

I hope it's postponed for a while, even though I initially wanted her to jump in and tear him to shreds immediately. This has been such a terrible week in America I fear the media wouldn't give it the attention it would deserve. 

I "secretly" hope he destroys her.

not because I want her to fail but because I want her to come to her senses and stop being an obsessively depressive bore with zero impact on pop culture.

an unapologetic personality is what makes people listen. no one takes a multi-millionaire's lamenting seriously. not because success cures troubled minds but because you're now at much better odds to not just cry but actually get help and actually help.

you make a change by (quietly) donating to organizations that spread awareness and actually treat people with PTSD and other mental disorders. no one suffers from PTSD because people don't take them seriously. people who are worth it and care for you will listen and comfort you. therapists will listen and offer professional help. being strong for yourself will help you. that should be the message. not "tell me how the hell could you know?!" ...that's bratty and attention seeking and Piers Morgan has the right to be annoyed. sjw's have ruined things for everyone. people are now biased and allergic. Gaga, as well as other genuine awareness-spreading celebrities, is seen as yet another virtue signalling pop star people like Piers Morgan will try to dismiss because they're generally annoyed with the times. it would still be perceived as an entertainment non-factor debate no matter how much she "feels like a missionary". both sides will have their share of biased audience to support them. and? it's pointless. and she knows it so she might as well give it up. and if she doesn't, I'll continue "secretly" hoping for a defeat... because the pathetic pretense of that BBC News Hillary vs Trump silence wasn't humiliating enough.

Spoiler

...oh and no one ever really doubted pop stars are human lol so that's another reason for her to stop being a drag. a public figure treating stalking and scrutiny and all around demand as an issue to be dealt with is just loopy. she needs to stop looking for excuses for her insecurities getting to her once she stopped being the it girl...

a slightly different topic but truly the root of it all lbr

Archived