đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Lana's New Album

KleinGa

Featured Posts

KleinGa

Can someone give me all the deets on Lana's next album? 

I have so much anticipation for this album but it seems like it will never come.

What are the rumors etc?

Fill me in hunties :staymad:

MaryJaneHolland

Apparently it sounds like Honeymoon.

She did smth like a live show on Instagram, but she cancelled it. She was mot likely about to announce a single. Also, she wanted to release an album every 15 months, so the next album can come out any day now :ph34r:

Lona Delery

- all music videos for the next era have already been shot

- The lead single is guitar and drum heavy. A fan who alreayy heard it said it's beautiful but "bland"

- It's coming in the next few months

- Lana wants fo plan everything before dropping the lead single, but it already has a set release date, as does the album. It's coming soon, according to the fan who's in touch with Lana

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Drin Lon
30 minutes ago, Lona Delery said:

- The lead single is guitar and drum heavy. A fan who alreayy heard it said it's beautiful but "bland"

- Lana wants fo plan everything before dropping the lead single, but it already has a set release date, as does the album. It's coming soon, according to the fan who's in touch with Lana

When will Gags

Lona Delery
Just now, Ibo said:

We never got receipts from the fan, so not sure why everyone is believing them?

because it's Eclipse, he has no reason to lie.
Although we don't have the topics they talked about confirmed, Lana did say that she talked to him.

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Just now, Lona Delery said:

because it's Eclipse, he has no reason to lie.
Although we don't have the topics they talked about confirmed, Lana did say that she talked to him.

Meh, doesn't convince me. I could also meet Lana and then say that she let me hear the new album. I absolutely loved Honeymoon and would be here for what the fan described, but I'm not buying it until they prove they are a valid insider. :shrug:

Lona Delery
1 minute ago, Ibo said:

Meh, doesn't convince me. I could also meet Lana and then say that she let me hear the new album. I absolutely loved Honeymoon and would be here for what the fan described, but I'm not buying it until they prove they are a valid insider. :shrug:

... but he is a valid insider?
Somehow getting UV outtakes, older, unreleased songs noone else has, infos about each and every song he leaked, even with exact dates when it was recorded do make him an insider.

EDIT:
Oh, and the only reason Lana even talked to him is because he tweeted lyrics from the lead single and she was afraid it leaked.

malazam

I need it

my hypocrite ass started liking her again after her pic with Gaga hehe

another shot before we kiss the other side

notconfident
1 hour ago, Lona Delery said:

let's face it, most of lana's music is beautiful, but bland 

I mean, it's definitely gonna be some slow ass song that everyone listens to go to help them sleep at night. Only the queen of sleeping albums :diane:

Lona Delery
12 minutes ago, notconfident said:

let's face it, most of lana's music is beautiful, but bland 

the songs everyone describes as bland are usually my favorites :poot:

Archived