DJ White Shadow
🎤 Use code GAGAVEGAS at SeatGeek.com to get $20 off tickets 🎤

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

music news

Katy Perry shooting new Music Video

Featured Posts

Werk

Idgaf about this matureness bs. She can do whatever she wants. 

Keep on F*king Don't stop, F*k me harder Then Pop!

Coop
39 minutes ago, Miky said:

@yASSsss the time's coming again :giveup: get your shady comments ready

Didn't you know? He loves her now.

0DPFTPD.gif

It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.

BloodyJudas
3 hours ago, A Gaga Lad said:

that's exactly why I'll meltdown. She deserves attention and acclaim for her talent. Not to say Katy isn't but Gaga is definitely a lot more talented

They both have talent but it does not only take talent to be on top but also popularity and how you are portrayed by the media and general public and Katy's team have always been to the point when it comes to promotion, we can't say that about Gaga's people.

DeanWinchester
18 minutes ago, BloodyJudas said:

They both have talent but it does not only take talent to be on top but also popularity and how you are portrayed by the media and general public and Katy's team have always been to the point when it comes to promotion, we can't say that about Gaga's people.

I explicitly said Katy has talent and while what you said is true, I'm talking mostly about just the girls themselves

*muffled Jewels N' Drugs in the background*

BloodyJudas
1 minute ago, A Gaga Lad said:

I explicitly said Katy has talent and while what you said is true, I'm talking mostly about just the girls themselves

I totally agree with you,my dear :)What I wish to add is that Katy will prove whether she is force to be reckoned with with her upcoming album :) We will see how it is gonna play out :)

lego

I am not so sure she'll enjoy the same success again, now that she became more political and outspoken. This is the Trump era. 

We Have A Hulk

En_Sabah_Nur
1 hour ago, GagaInTheZone said:

Rise could 100% fit in the second part of PRISM though, with the songs like This Moment, Love Me, By The Grace Of God, Spiritual, It Takes Two and Choose Your Battles. I saw no sound evolution from PRISM to Rise

Let's not forget that BOP she had on that Christmas commercial...  :poot:

Egypt. W

Kylie Jenner

In b4 she decides she is gonna sing the national anthem for the SB:trollga:

When Travis Scott sucks the t*ts of art (aka me)

Aga Gydal

I've always found it odd that so many Gaga fans also like Katy Perry. Feel like very different worlds.