💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

Would it be iconic if at the SB she did Purple Rain?

Saint Laurent

Purple Rain at the SB?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Purple Rain at the SB?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

Saint Laurent
Just now, Phoenix said:

I don't think she should cover someone else's song on the SB show. 

Why not?

She should save the precious time she has for her own songs. Stop with all the covers.

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

VOLANTIS

It would be Iconic but after the backlash for her Bowie Performance and Madonna's tribute to Prince, I don't believe that would work. It's not like she can feature Prince as a guest on the show and if Prince didn't like Gaga chances are neither did his team. 

I'll still vote yes because she can sing it and it would be iconic. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Saint Laurent
Just now, Miky said:

She should save the precious time she has for her own songs. Stop with all the covers.

I see your point, but would you rather not hear an iconic cover than something there to fill the time i.e. MR, TEOG etc.

Phoenix
2 minutes ago, Saint Laurent said:

Why not?

She has covered other people's songs too many times in the last 2 years. SB should be about her and not someone else.

💎

The Child
Just now, Saint Laurent said:

I see your point, but would you rather not hear an iconic cover than something there to fill the time i.e. MR, TEOG etc.

Gurl don't you dare talking about TEOG like this. I'd rather have TEOG than Purple Rain.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

1 minute ago, Saint Laurent said:

TEOG to "fill the time"? It's a stadium banger, no filler :sweat:

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

Saint Laurent
Just now, Phoenix said:

She has covered other people's songs too many times in the last 2 years. SB should be about her and not someone else.

It will be about her, showcasing her vocals.

The Child

Don't give her ideas.

giphy.gif

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

ArtPLAUSE

Literally no. It'd be so cringe. I'm not completely opposed to covers, for instance singing your guest's song, even though I'd obviously prefer her to stick to her repertoire. That said, I think that Gaga did enough tributes already recently, and REALLY REALLY REALLY doesn't need to pay tribute to any artist that died recently, cause after Bowie it'd look like profiteering

Saint Laurent
Just now, Miky said:

TEOG to "fill the time"? It's a stadium banger, no filler :sweat:

It would be lost among the hits imo.

Archived