Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
opinion

This is why love this Era!

TCHIKITAH

Featured Posts

TCHIKITAH

I love how this new tone down era is allowing Gaga to be more free in public, she still gets the paparazzi but not a mob of people around her like she usually does when she wears her crazyGA outfits. I'm guessing people refrain from approaching her since they might get confuse if it is Gaga or not without the craziness. I just love that about this era. She gets to be more free and this just might allow her to interact with the world and be more creative in  different way. I'm so here for Joanne act II!!! 

Grabbing coffee

Spoiler

Grocery shopping  

Spoiler

Being a normal driver that can't back up lol  

Spoiler

Starbucks

You like, me too, but don't know about the rest of this site :madge:

Your everyday cups of kindness

xoxo Craig
14 minutes ago, Bad Guy 23 said:

I dont like this era, I ****ing love this era

End Racism Now

TCHIKITAH
16 minutes ago, Bad Guy 23 said:

2 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

Yay Sisters 👋 

DeanWinchester
3 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

bar the MR MV, I love the music and most of her performances as well :music:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Why do these things interest you though? Not being shady just curious.

Joanne is my favourite album musically, it's nice for Gaga to be able to do these things and I don't think she owes me anything. With that said, the era? Underwhelming. I'm sure that will change with The Superbowl and her tour - those are big things to look forward too- but music video wise, performance wise, fashion wise it's probably the least interesting era for me as a fan.

She has every right to tone down her fashion and live a more calm life, she has every right to tone down the whirlwind promotional campaign that can envelop your life, she has every right to live life like she wants, she has every right to pursue what makes her happy and she doesn't owe me or anyone anything. It's not about feeling entitled to anything, it's just that I became a fan of a polarizing, theatrical, avant-garde pop performance artist - that's more exciting to me then seeing her go to starbucks :laughga: 

I can appreciate Joanne for what it is, I love the album, and she is still my favourite artist but she has had more exciting eras before. This is just kinda chill, it just feels like the 'era' as a package isn't really the focus this time around.

Letmelivemylife
25 minutes ago, TCHIKITAH said:

I love how this new tone down era is allowing Gaga to be more free in public, she still gets the paparazzi but not a mob of people around her like she usually does when she wears her crazyGA outfits. I'm guessing people refrain from approaching her since they might get confuse if it is Gaga or not without the craziness. I just love that about this era. She gets to be more free and this just might allow her to interact with the world and be more creative in  different way. I'm so here for Joanne act II!!! 

Grabbing coffee

Hide contents

Grocery shopping  

Hide contents

Being a normal driver that can't back up lol  

Hide contents

Omg the backing up one is so freakin me lol. Lol after multiple tries my gf just says "babe just let me do it." Lol in my defense I have a massive suv so it's kinda hard to back up lol. Hahaha the coffee one is me too. My grandma said I had to wear one of those child leashes as a toddler because I would walk up to random people and say hi lol. I'm still like that. My oldest sister says I'm a living nightmare to sit next to on a plane because I play 20 questions with total strangers. "How are you? Do you have any kids? Do you have any siblings? Where are you going? What do you do for work?" Lol I'm just friendly lol

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Helxig

I love this too! She gets to be free. And look how happy she looks! She'd been saying for years that she just wanted to be able to go out into public and have normal interactions with people, and now she can.

She looks different and isn't wearing crazy outfits so I'm sure noone realizes it's her!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

TCHIKITAH
18 minutes ago, Helxig said:

I love this too! She gets to be free. And look how happy she looks! She'd been saying for years that she just wanted to be able to go out into public and have normal interactions with people, and now she can.

She looks different and isn't wearing crazy outfits so I'm sure noone realizes it's her!

Yes she's enjoying it which I enjoy 

Archived