💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Question about Beyonce

KleinGa

Featured Posts

KleinGa

Does she have a creative director that comes up with ideas for performances etc?

Because I think I found (imo) one of the best performances I've ever seen by any artist. 

This is a mind blowing performance

The message, the choreo the entire thing was executed flawlessly.

I always lived for this song but didn't know this masterpiece of a performance existed.

Does she come up with these things on her own or does she have a wizard behind the curtain?

If she does, then those who say she's overrated need a reality check. Even if she doesn't, they STILL need a reality check. 

TropicOfCANCER

yes, Todd Tourso.

edit: nvm. he oversaw lemonade. not sure who does her performances but i can assure you it's 100% not only beyonce that's coming up with these concepts.

hmm, i actually have no idea!

but nevertheless Beyoncé does work extremely hard; she is a perfectionist!
there are many videos on YouTube which show her working day and night.
non-stop.

as many people around her, including her team & dancers, have said..
"She's the first one there and the last one to leave."

TCHIKITAH

She has a  team for everything, come on is Beyoncé we're talking about, she never comes up with her "original ideas" on her own :classy:

Impostor

Whoever says Beyoncé is overrated needs to get a life. She is very talented and works very hard. Although I think some of her performances are starting to look corny and exaggerated.

PopThatArt

Vi2DqvLSleSmok6DfpJm_Truck%20Garbage.gif

4 minutes ago, Impostor said:

Whoever says Beyoncé is overrated needs to get a life. She is very talented and works very hard. Although I think some of her performances are starting to look corny and exaggerated.

giphy.gif

Go see A Star is Born

SlayGagaloo
8 minutes ago, TCHIKITAH said:

She has a  team for everything, come on is Beyoncé we're talking about, she never comes up with her "original ideas" on her own :classy:

i don't think your fave + your fave's team could come up with something like LEMONADE so sit down please 

Over.

TCHIKITAH
2 minutes ago, SlayGagaloo said:

i don't think your fave + your fave's team could come up with something like LEMONADE so sit down please 

Yes they could. Anybody could. She's not the first to make a lemonade lmao :nails::nails:

5 minutes ago, SlayGagaloo said:

Considering most of us stan Gaga, her work does rival Lemonade, with Marry The Night being a perfect example of Gaga's creativity and being a story teller.

Drin Lon

There is a whole team behind the concepts of her performances, but Beyoncé obviously works very hard to execute the whole thing. 

I still think she's overrated though :lolly:

GagaTheExplorer

I dont know why but all her performances looks the same for me...

Its like she is singing the same song all the time, making the same choreo... Nothing really changes for me.:duck:

28 minutes ago, PopThatArt said:

Vi2DqvLSleSmok6DfpJm_Truck%20Garbage.gif

giphy.gif

Omg dead :sharon:

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

xoxo Craig

My question is: Why does Beyonce look so much like J-Z?????:saladga:  And yes, she is very overrated 

End Racism Now

Archived