Gaga calls us Little Monsters again :D

BloodyJudas

Featured Posts

Irrelevant

I remember she did call us little monsters for Christmas or something :oprah:

Can't wait for SB though :gum:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Helxig

Maybe she's starting to feel like we're finally being the little monsters that she used to love again. Rather than just straight up assholes to her.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

BloodyJudas
5 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Maybe she's starting to feel like we're finally being the little monsters that she used to love again. Rather than just straight up assholes to her.

I miss a time when she would interact with us constantly. Those were the days of her great love and creativity.

21 minutes ago, Helxig said:

might be true. a lot of 'fans' just keep bashing her for what she does or doesnt do. and the worst thing is when we are defending her we get called ass kissers :nails:

19 minutes ago, BloodyJudas said:

I miss a time when she would interact with us constantly. Those were the days of her great love and creativity.

Blame it on the fans who dont give a damn about her and just go "DWUW VID!!""WE NEED #1S!!!@" "VISUALS OR BUST" "EPIONEEEEEE"

The selfishness of this fanbase is astonishing, no wonder she rarely interacts nowadays

Helxig
27 minutes ago, LauraOh said:

might be true. a lot of 'fans' just keep bashing her for what she does or doesnt do. and the worst thing is when we are defending her we get called ass kissers :nails:

23 minutes ago, Adakam said:

Blame it on the fans who dont give a damn about her and just go "DWUW VID!!""WE NEED #1S!!!@" "VISUALS OR BUST" "EPIONEEEEEE"

The selfishness of this fanbase is astonishing, no wonder she rarely interacts nowadays

:applause::applause: to both of you

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

xoxo Craig

I dont want to be called a little monster anymore. I feel like we have all grown up and so has Gaga. I just want to be a Monster:happy:

End Racism Now

Letmelivemylife
19 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

I dont want to be called a little monster anymore. I feel like we have all grown up and so has Gaga. I just want to be a Monster

We'll always be little monsters to gaga though no matter how old we get. It's like one minute we were dressed in glitter with disco sticks and then she blinked and we were all "grown up". I always get the warm fuzzies whenever she calls us little monsters because it reminds me that no matter how old I get, she'll always be there for me just as she's always been ♥️. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Letmelivemylife
1 hour ago, Helxig said:

Exactly. Her love for us has always been pure and unconditional but when we act like assholes, while she still loves us, it makes her not want to interact with us. 

Letmelivemylife

It always makes me warm and fuzzy when she calls us little monsters. It takes me back to the beginning when our bond was just blooming. Over the years,It's solidified into something that can never ever be broken. The truth is, we'll always be little monsters to her no matter how old we get. Even when she's old and grey, she'll still call us little monsters. It's a term of affection ♥️

RAMROD

My tummy ache because of joy :giveup:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

FATCAT
6 hours ago, Helxig said:

Oh ****, I knew I'd been slacking, but this is terrible! :usrs:

Spoiler

I'm kidding, obviously :rip:

Purr more, hiss less.

Archived