Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

ProjectGaga confirms new song leaks are coming

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

Dominic
2 minutes ago, sillynate said:

How do you have sources? I really wanna become a trader in the Gaga black market trade. Well not a trader but someone who gets to hear unreleased stuff.

Don't we all :ladyhaha:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig
9 minutes ago, gagu said:

Get ready before melting down so bad.. but i hate the truth too

vRqT3opcE1k1W.gif

Its not coming guys

End Racism Now

jesus christ, some of you are just...

tumblr_m7dv7fxfvQ1qkvs2y.gif

They posted BTW still, unseen BR&Telephone stills, and Terry Richardson outtake and you're here whining how nothing's coming simply because they didn't leak any audio material yet. First of all, it's up to them to decide what they want to leak and when they want to put it out. You should be grateful for anything. Second of all, they didn't say they're posting audio material when they reach 400 followers, but "when they feel the time is right". Stop being greedy. If you all had unreleased material, probably none of you would want to share it with others so shut up.

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, Hurem said:

They posted BTW still, unseen BR&Telephone stills, and Terry Richardson outtake and you're here whining how nothing's coming simply because they didn't leak any audio material yet. First of all, it's up to them to decide what they want to leak and when they want to put it out. You should be grateful for anything. Second of all, they didn't say they're posting audio material when they reach 400 followers, but "when they feel the time is right". Stop being greedy. If you all had unreleased material, probably none of you would want to share it with others so shut up.

I'll believe it when I see it 

Girl-Bye-GIF.gif

End Racism Now

Teri Hatcher

I hope they leak something other than pics ffs 

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

Teri Hatcher
4 hours ago, Hurem said:

sounds like you're the one running projectgaga............... :madge: 

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

Teri Hatcher

project gaga is a FRAUD

lordmaler

I still believe that they will come thruuuuuuuuuuuuu with wav/mp3 (320kbps) leaks :heart:

Sooo... how many followers till 400???

mister max
40 minutes ago, Teri Hatcher said:

project gaga is a FRAUD

Why exactly? :oprah:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

adamsenigma
11 minutes ago, lordmaler said:

I still believe that they will come thruuuuuuuuuuuuu with wav/mp3 (320kbps) leaks :heart:

Sooo... how many followers till 400???

They never said they would post an outtake at 400, gosh, some of you need to really improve your reading comprehension. :saladga:

lordmaler
3 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

They never said they would post an outtake at 400, gosh, some of you need to really improve your reading comprehension. :saladga:

You should improve your reading because I didn't even mention outtake.

adamsenigma
2 minutes ago, lordmaler said:

You should improve your reading because I didn't even mention outtake.

Outtake can be a song that didnt made the final cut too, just so you know.

lordmaler
Just now, adammonroe said:

Outtake can be a song that didnt made the final cut, just so you know.

As I know 'outtake' is used for photos, 'unreleased' for audio files.

Also I wrote leakS. Which is not meant for this next '400followers' leak. I even separated my question from my thought. So try again.

Also stop being pessimistic bix and let some of us to dream and hope for some better things. :madge:

3 hours ago, lordmaler said:

As I know 'outtake' is used for photos, 'unreleased' for audio files.

Also I wrote leakS. Which is not meant for this next '400followers' leak. I even separated my question from my thought. So try again.

Also stop being pessimistic bix and let some of us to dream and hope for some better things. :madge:

Outtake is used for both photos and music. Outtake from a photoshoot. Outtake from an album.

• Admin locked this topic

Archived