💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I'm So Grateful...

TeenIdle

Featured Posts

TeenIdle

I'm grateful for the fact that Gaga is doing the SB and here's why..

Ever since I got my stan card I imagine her performing at the SB. When Katy did it I thought how great it would be if Gaga had the chance. Well now she does, only 2 years later. :diane: This is an opportunity an artist gets only ONCE (except Beyonce and Bruno :madge:) and there are so many singers out there who haven't performed. Yet Gaga, who has been in the music business for less than 9 years, gets to do it. Do you realize how lucky we are as a fanbase? This will not just be a highlight in Gaga's career but a proud moment for us. I feel like a parent who is about to watch their child sing live for the first time or something :sweat: Anyway, I just wanted to say how thankful I am to see my fave get this once in a lifetime opportunity. If I don't make a lot of sense it's because it's 3 A.M. and I can't sleep.

Alien Tulip

I share the same emotions as you do but it's also quite nerve-wracking because as a parent you want to see your child deliver on stage at a talent show and are afraid of them getting booed rather than receiving applause. I'm pretty sure Gaga will deliver as long as she doesn't miss any note or bust her ass on stage.

i feel like i haven't fully wrapped my head around it yet..:sweat: like wow this bitch is doing the SB, i'm sure i'm not gonna be able to sleep the night before:giveup:

I was worried it would take Gaga nearly 30 years like Madonna (which is ridiculous, could you imagine her performance in 1989-90?!?!). Very thankful we get to watch gaga so soon. 

TeenIdle
1 minute ago, dancergaga said:

i feel like i haven't fully wrapped my head around it yet..:sweat: like wow this bitch is doing the SB, i'm sure i'm not gonna be able to sleep the night before:giveup:

This site will start crashing on Feb 1 :ladyhaha:

lifeasgeorge
26 minutes ago, Alien Tulip said:

I share the same emotions as you do but it's also quite nerve-wracking because as a parent you want to see your child deliver on stage at a talent show and are afraid of them getting booed rather than receiving applause. I'm pretty sure Gaga will deliver as long as she doesn't miss any note or bust her ass on stage.

inb4 she breaks her hip at SB :ladyhaha:

live and let live

1 hour ago, Alien Tulip said:

or fall. My worst nightmare. When Madonna almost fell during "Music" I was like

giphy.gif

Archived