Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
opinion

Perfect Illusion Is Underrated By Monsters

GAGASEXUAL

Featured Posts

GAGASEXUAL

When you make a list of singles from Joanne, you never put Perfect Illusion in it. I'm sure that if the first single was Diamond Heart or any song you were hate it instead Perfect Illusion. Just clear your mind and listen Joanne carefully. Perfect Illusion is a MASTERPIECE! (Sorry if i wrote something wrong)

underrated, but no, I don't think it's underrated by monsters at all. Almost everyone here agree's that it's one of the best songs on the album, it was just a bad choice for the first single

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

I don't like Perfect Illusion. I think it's the only song of hers which is just OK to me. That said, I think it works very well on the album. There's a buildup which reaches it's climax with Perfect Illusion, just before it goes very quiet with the intro of Million Reasons.

I think it's underrated and an amazing song but it's not a great single choice.

I think Gaga even knows that. She said her and the label couldn't agree on a lead single and they both compromised on Perfect Illusion. I don't believe it was anyone's first choice.

2 hours ago, Austin Times said:

I'm sure that if the first single was Diamond Heart or any song you were hate it instead Perfect Illusion.

If it makes you feel better, I like Perfect Illusion much more than I like diamond heart.

grTt2Ot.gif

Archived