💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Joanne Ball Tour Thought

Mistress Dita

Featured Posts

Mistress Dita

Imagine Gaga doesnt tour Joanne because of ASIB. Its possible.

Madonna chose to not do a tour for Bedtime Stories and Ray of Light because of her movies. 

donutellha

not today please

no

no

no

6%2520%25282%2529.gif 

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Oriane

She said she would tour after the Superbowl and ASIB had already been decided at the time, they probably decided the release date for September 2018 considering she had to do the tour first.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Mistress Dita
3 minutes ago, KinneyUnderYou said:

I know. But Madonna said "Ill definitely be touring for Bedtime Stories and Ray of Light" and look what happened :awkney:

Im praying she tours but this could be a possibility 

The Child

First of all don't call it Joanne Ball it literally sounds like Joanne's Ball, like balls you know. :sweat:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

MaryJaneHolland
4 minutes ago, Mistress Dita said:

I know. But Madonna said "Ill definitely be touring for Bedtime Stories and Ray of Light" and look what happened :awkney:

Im praying she tours but this could be a possibility 

she wont miss the halftime show opportunity for her tour

you know how it boosts tour sales

Mistress Dita
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

she wont miss the halftime show opportunity for her tour

you know how it boosts tour sales

True!

Luke78619
13 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

First of all don't call it Joanne Ball it literally sounds like Joanne's Ball, like balls you know. 

Maybe gaga isn't the only hermaphrodite in the family :stalkga:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Panchecco

Nah... she will tour. I think that she'll start shooting ASIB (and maybe ACS: Versace Murder) in spring (or even right after the SB) and start the tour right before summer or as soon as summer is over...

AndrewGr

She will star shooting ASIB after the Super Bowl and she will tour after... As everyone is speculating, she will probably announce the dates after the Super Bowl to get that boost.. and then she has 3-4 months to shoot and 1 month to rehearse the tour :) 

GagaXCupcakke

She's going to tour, there's no way she wouldn't. 

The more important question is... 

Will she still be recording another duet album with Tony this year?  Tony said they were going to record an album in early 2017, but Gaga seems very very busy... but then again a jazz cover album doesn't take that long to make.

She probably gonna shoot ASIB after superbowl and starts tour after that.My only worry is that she wont have enough time to prepare for the tour,the whole concept,the stage,the theme,the setlist,the outfits,the choreo and many more.These things need months in order to be perfect.So i am worried that we are gonna have a simple ,rushed planned and boring tour. And i wont blame her because she is super busy,the Superbowl is a demanding show that needs time,and i dont have to mention a big hollywood musical like ASIB that needs a lot of rehearsals and much time .And its her first big role on big screen so she has to be fully prepared.And moreover she has to make the film's soundtrack.Its so hard to be her this year.And if we consider the possibilities of C3C and American Crime story its just unimaginable how the heck is gonna make it all in a year.

Didn't she have a partnership with Citibank I think for some concerts and the tour? I think that's enough confirmation, their lawyers wouldn't like if she cancelled the tour :nails:

Archived