Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

A Series of Unfortunate Events (Season 1)

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

AlexanderMagno

I don't like Neil Patrick Harris as an actor, and unfortunately it takes the excitement out of me. I hope he proves me wrong, because I think the books are awesome.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince
Just now, Joschua said:

How many of the books is season 1 comprised of?

2 episodes per book. 

DeleteMyAccount
1 hour ago, Sizzily said:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSS I didn't know it was coming so soon :giveup: 

I know some people have a problem with the stylization of this but I think it looks amazing. :giveup: 

I really like the art direction. The image of the trio's old house looks obviously fake, but it still looks really cool. I'm excited to see how this turns out. I need to start reading the books again. I stopped at #8 a while back.

Never read the books or saw the movie.  I might watch If I find time with the so many other series I already watch.  

donutellha

YASSSSSSSSSSSSS! I was obsessed with the book series and cant freaking wait!

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Sizzily
3 hours ago, ZacharyMark said:

I really like the art direction. The image of the trio's old house looks obviously fake, but it still looks really cool. I'm excited to see how this turns out. I need to start reading the books again. I stopped at #8 a while back.

8 was one of my favorites but I stoped at 10 some years ago. Glad this first season is only up thru the fourth I think so that's plenty of time to finish.

One Banned Boi

Archived