Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
opinion

Why Gaga should bring a rock act to SB Show

Quark

Featured Posts

Just now, A Gaga Lad said:

Pearl Jam would be golden but I don't understand why you wouldn't like IM or Queen?

Queen is not the same without Mercury, Iron Maiden I wouldn't mind but If she invites them people will talk about them not Gaga. They would steal the show easily.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DeanWinchester
Just now, Cerny said:

Queen is not the same without Mercury, Iron Maiden I wouldn't mind but If she invites them people will talk about them not Gaga. They would steal the show easily.

Fair point on Queen. As for Iron Maiden, Bruce has, so far, said nothing but praise for Gaga and they seem to be on good relationships--they could easily perform a song together so Gags is still in the picture.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Just now, A Gaga Lad said:

Fair point on Queen. As for Iron Maiden, Bruce has, so far, said nothing but praise for Gaga and they seem to be on good relationships--they could easily perform a song together so Gags is still in the picture.

tumblr_n98pcwsMBs1rsnoino1_500.gif

Spoiler

It's actually just me making excuses and being egoistic, I dont like Iron Maiden. :toofunny:

I would 1000000% be down for that. Bring whoever it is out early and have them play most of her hits with a rock alternative PLEASE.

Imagine if she performed with Metallica and they performed Telephone / Enter Sandman like this :flutter:

Lextyr97
53 minutes ago, LG said:

I agree, I don't mean Joanne rock but legitimate harder rock. Imagine how much harder bad romance would go off if it was a live rock version? I'm 1000% here for it

shes reworked some of her hits to be more like rock before, radio 1 big weekend gave some of the best renditions of her hits

I'd be so here for Gaga to sing Bad Romance alongside Metallica

Lextyr97
21 minutes ago, Cerny said:

If Gaga invites Iron Maiden, guaranteed she'll be singing Run to the Hills alongside them. Gaga will ****ing MURDER those vocals. If that happens, there's no way people wouldn't talk about Gaga. Omg I can't wait.

OT: I need Iron Maiden or Led Zepplin. Run to the Hills or Stairway to Heaven with Gaga :wub: It'd be fantastic. I'd be here for Metallica but thinking about it now, I can't really see Gaga singing along with anything Metallica has. I'd be here for Elton or U2 too. Even Judas Priest lol. Halls of Valhalla would slay.

25 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

If Gaga invites Iron Maiden, guaranteed she'll be singing Run to the Hills alongside them. Gaga will ****ing MURDER those vocals. If that happens, there's no way people wouldn't talk about Gaga. Omg I can't wait.

OT: I need Iron Maiden or Led Zepplin. Run to the Hills or Stairway to Heaven with Gaga :wub: It'd be fantastic. I'd be here for Metallica but thinking about it now, I can't really see Gaga singing along with anything Metallica has. I'd be here for Elton or U2 too. Even Judas Priest lol. Halls of Valhalla would slay.

Man, I was messing around, not a fan of Iron Maiden. Run To The Hills is a great song though, not gonna lie and Gaga would rock the hell out of it.

My dream guest would be Iggy Pop ideally. I would be satisfied with the ones I listed earlier but Iggy is dream collab for me. But then again it's not my show, whoever she invites I'm sure it'll be awesome.

Pacify Him

I think not!

She should do dance pop and heavy metal bangers ft Miley :hor:

I’m getting on your nerves

The Surrealist
1 hour ago, Cerny said:

Pearl Jam would be nice, Rammstein or Nine Inch Nails too.

Not here for a predictable guest like Iron Maiden and Queen, I'm sure Metallica would decline the invitation either way.

Edit: Judas Priest and Alice Cooper are a good shot too, they're great and I think they would accept an invitation.

What about Anthrax though? :oprah: I mean they are metal but they could take some soft-metal song. :poot:

Trepadation

inb4 she brings out the rolling stones and sing blues version of joanne

19 minutes ago, Sycamore said:

What about Anthrax though? :oprah: I mean they are metal but they could take some soft-metal song. :poot:

I honestly haven't listened to their music ever, I know who they are and I know Gaga is a fan and I know that like Megadeth they helped create a new sub-genre of Heavy Metal but yeah, I'm not familiar with their music. :poot:

Archived