Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
opinion

If I was Bobby

Drin Lon

Featured Posts

Radio Ga Ga

PI was a horrible lead single choice and it's a fact, the GP and the radio obviously did not like it, and therefore it flopped. More importantly, a lot of fans were left disappointed, because it takes a long time to get into the song (like government hooker or aura), even though it's a great song. 

John Wayne, Ayo, maybe even Diamond Heart and Angel Down would have done a lot better

DiC would be very weird as lead single since the album is about her family and her aunt... but it would serve well as fourth single with a featured artist I guess

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Drin Lon said:

1.What? Reaaallyy?! I had no idea I wasn't Bobby! This is terrible! :poot::trollga:

2.Not compared to PI, PI has outpeaked MTN. :trollga:

3.I don't think so but yeah it's your opinion.

4.I know hunty, this was just for fun :lolly:

It outpeaked mtn on a position but it tanked on anything else. even sales. and it was a LEAD SINGLE. So please, move on. Also, idk why you quoted the same post 2 times :emma:

Drin Lon
6 minutes ago, jujubae said:

No no no no :saladga: 

What is it w people thinking DIC needs a feature? 

Because that would really help Gaga's streaming numbers, and commercially speaking Gaga really needs that.

Drin Lon
6 minutes ago, AURA said:

It outpeaked mtn on a position but it tanked on anything else. even sales. and it was a LEAD SINGLE. So please, move on. Also, idk why you quoted the same post 2 times :emma:

Of course MTN has sold more than PI, it was released as a single 5 years ago sweetheart :diane: And I never said that PI was a good lead single, hence this whole thread, so I don't really understand why you're coming at me about that.

And I quoted you twice cause in the beginning I just wanted to say "Okay" but then I changed my mind and answered all you points, but the original post with the "Okay" got saved anyways :emma:

Just now, Drin Lon said:

Of course MTN has sold more than PI, it was released as a single 5 years ago sweetheart :diane:

I was coming at you for your "PI outpeaked MTN" which proves nothing

Drin Lon
2 minutes ago, AURA said:

I was coming at you for your "PI outpeaked MTN" which proves nothing

Well it did outpeak MTN and PI did better commercially so like, do you have a personal vendeta against PI or something :lolly::poot::trollga:

Just now, Drin Lon said:

Well it did outpeak MTN and PI did better commercially so like, do you have a personal vendeta against PI or something :lolly::poot::trollga:

:sharon:

Drin Lon
2 minutes ago, AURA said:

:sharon:

At least write sth or show me receipts instead of just posting an emote but whatever :nails:

30 minutes ago, PopThatArt said:

Dancin' in Circles is the worst choice for a single. Deal with it. Perfect Illusion was absolutely fine as the lead single. Enough with this streaming crap, and all this stupid bullshi+ regarding numbers. These things people are putting so much emphasis on are becoming obsolete and totally irrelevant and for too long have been an illusion of success. And I don't care about radio friendly. its more bullshi+, have you heard what's on the radio? Total garbage these days. I'd rather have music from Gaga that is more underground and not all over the place. Screw the radio, it's become a joke like youtube and all that streaming crap, it's all irrelevant and meaningless, people just like to pretend it matters so they can use it to defend their otherwise untalented favorites who don't really offer anything to music or art.

:golfclap:

Kindness rules all.

31 minutes ago, PopThatArt said:

Dancin' in Circles is the worst choice for a single. Deal with it. Perfect Illusion was absolutely fine as the lead single. Enough with this streaming crap, and all this stupid bullshi+ regarding numbers. These things people are putting so much emphasis on are becoming obsolete and totally irrelevant and for too long have been an illusion of success. And I don't care about radio friendly. its more bullshi+, have you heard what's on the radio? Total garbage these days. I'd rather have music from Gaga that is more underground and not all over the place. Screw the radio, it's become a joke like youtube and all that streaming crap, it's all irrelevant and meaningless, people just like to pretend it matters so they can use it to defend their otherwise untalented favorites who don't really offer anything to music or art.

tumblr_mt80mvKYGn1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

PREACH :applause: 

The Fame Joanne
34 minutes ago, Drin Lon said:

1.What? Reaaallyy?! I had no idea I wasn't Bobby! This is terrible! :poot::trollga:

2.Not compared to PI, PI has outpeaked MTN. :trollga:

3.I don't think so but yeah it's your opinion.

4.I know hunty, this was just for fun :lolly:

MTN stayed longer in the charts and did a lot better WW

Drin Lon
Just now, The Fame Joanne said:

MTN stayed longer in the charts and did a lot better WW

Well PI outpeaked MTN on the bb100 and that's an american chart so I'm only talking about the USA :emma:

The Fame Joanne
2 minutes ago, Drin Lon said:

Well PI outpeaked MTN on the bb100 and that's an american chart so I'm only talking about the USA :emma:

But MTN stayed twice as long in the bb100 as PI :trollga:

48 minutes ago, AURA said:

3 Angel Down could've been huge if released as a lead single with a Gaga video

gurl what

Archived