💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What ARTPOP songs will she sing?

Lava

Featured Posts

The only AP song I can see her using as a song in its own right is Applause.

Outside that, I would imagine most of ARTPOP's songs will be used as transitions or interludes. 

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think she could do Applause at the SB. I don't know if she will but if she does, I think it'd be very cool. 

I don't know about the verses but the pre-chorus and the chorus might really get the crowd going. It's a song that needs to be sang in stadiums and it's about applauding and cheering soo

I don't see her performing anything else from AP at the Super Bowl tbh no one from the gp knows the other songs on that album (the people around me, at least)

Helxig

At the superbowl probably none, but she might surprise us with Do What U Want if she's feeling like that message needs to be sent out... probably not though :P   and maybe Applause if she's just gonna give her a mashup of her singles.

At the Joanne Ball... these are probably the most likely:

-Applause

-G.U.Y.

-Gypsy

And maybe:

-Venus

-ARTPOP

-Dope

-Sexxx Dreams (right after Dancing In Circles lol)

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

adamsenigma
17 hours ago, Lava said:

She has to sing more than 2 AP songs on tour

I'm guessing it would be Applause, DWUW, G.U.Y. bc they're the most successful and a few more

Hopefully shell sing none lol or just Applause and DWUW. By the way, there's bothing successful about G.U.Y. thank u

Rivington Rebel

She's bound to do a small jazz segment of the Joanne tour as well (maybe the solo version of the lady is a tramp???)

I can imagine her doing Applause at the Joanne tour as well but no other AP tracks (perhaps sexxx dreams excerpts in dancin in circles and MANiCURE in A-YO or something). Although I wouldn't expect anything from AP, even Applause, at the Super Bowl.

Magneto

Well, she must do Applause, right? Right?! *eyetwitch* Can't see her doing other ARTPOP songs though.

To all y'all saying non-singles: has there ever been a SB performance where non-singles/hits were performed? Not being shady, just too lazy to look it up myself:awkney:

Free my mind

Princess Stache

Maybe Applause at the super bowl.  MANiCURE and A-YO mashup on tour, Do what U want and Dancin' in Circles mashup, and Applause as an encore song maybe.

Magneto
3 minutes ago, Princess Stache said:

Maybe Applause at the super bowl.  MANiCURE and A-YO mashup on tour, Do what U want and Dancin' in Circles mashup, and Applause as an encore song maybe.

This :applause: Take notes, @BorisIsHere

Free my mind

15 hours ago, Prince Bananas said:

She can make Remixes for the tour, I mean, look at Madonna's rendition of True Blue in the Rebel Heart Tour, it has nothing to do with the album version. 

Madonna is the best example of an artist who takes songs that are 10+ years old and reworks them to make them fresh and fit in with her current album on the tour. 

Archived