Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
opinion

My secret

Impostor

Featured Posts

You dont need to agree with everything she does and be a fan. I dont agree with everything she does, id be stupid if I agreed because I would basically have no opinion because it would be already decided ahead for me. I think its good to question and see what you can agree on and what you dont like. You need to form your own opinions and stand by them thats even what gaga does and why she is such an inspiration for me.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oriane

Well it's normal, you're not a fan but more of an admirer, more than a casual listener. It's totally understandable, you don't have to be a fan of an artist to listen and appreciate a lot of their music and performances. I'm just curious of the reason why you're here ? Do you want to follow everything she does, the lastest news about her and discuss with the fans even if you're not one ? (it's just curiosity, I think it's pretty rare for someone like you to do that)

Just a few reactions to things you said :

9 hours ago, Impostor said:

I love the album but I don't get the real message (if there's really one).

Well I don't think there's a specific message... She said it was not a conceptual album and it was more about the music and the feels, she's not trying to say something. If anything, she's just trying to show a little more of the person she is with her family, friends, and to talk about things not necessary related to celebrity or art.

9 hours ago, Impostor said:

Maybe it's just me, but almost everytime I watch an interview it seems like she's always saying the same things over and over again

Everyone criticizes this but I think it's normal for an artist/celebrity to do that. Sure, as fans we follow all of her interviews so we hear the same stuff over and over, but these interviews are not just for her, they're for a public that doesn't necessarily know all these things she says about her. And when she has a precise idea or message to deliver, she makes sure to repeat it everywhere, so a lot of people can know it and maybe discover something about her, realize they think the same or make them curious and listen to her music...

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

21 hours ago, Taka said:

I swear to God some of her Fans are the most ungrateful humans on earth ever , calling her "fake , lier , unauthentic , tired of her spreading kindness ..."

IMO, They (some of her fans) are the extreme of the extremes. They can praise Gaga like a god, and drag her like trash at some time. It's like they're giving reasons for the real haters to hate her more :saladga:

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

Most people don't 100% agree with everything  with someone they idol.  It's natural to disapprove of things she does because she is only human.  Humans make mistakes.  None of us are perfect. I guarantee pretty much 90% of this fan-base feels the same way you do sis.  I definitely don't agree with some songs she has released, or videos she has made in the past (not talking about MR), or some things she has done which I found to be a little to outrageous but that doesn't mean I'm not a fan, I buy all her albums and went to 3 of her concerts because I love seeing her live and I love her music, at least most of it.

Impostor
8 hours ago, RAMROD said:

"Dear Diary..., I am an impostor not a Gaga fan after Joanne. I am not Okayn I'll never be okay."

tumblr_m98ollAb5y1rpwthr.gif

I didn't say that. Not the point. Reported for flamebait and off topic! 

Archived