Starbucks
5 minutes ago, Impostor said:

It's not very hard to gain reputation here:classy:

Your everyday cups of kindness

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Computer

I basically agree with everything you said except I am a hardcore stan.  Meaning I devote way too much time to GGD and thinking about her, concerts, etc.  Otherwise, yeah.  Totally agree.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

She has to keep repeating what she says in every interview because she hopes to get the same message across to a diff audience all the time, she's not trying to brain wash you. Also very artistic people tend to say very ambiguous things or see things that you wouldn't see with a shallow eye and they also tend to get new pecpective as they talk abt or look at those things, am not defending her but if you meditate on some of those things u think are useless u will see a whole new light come through. 

Also to me Gaga seems like a very disturbed woman and I don't mean that in a disrespectful way, she goes to therapy and needs to be positive all the time hence the need to surround herself with 'yass people'. 

All am saying is if you love her work then defend what you love and don't defend who makes. I know a lot of people that will go to any length to defend Picasso or any other great artist but non of those great artist offered any information abt their works through interviews or social media, it's the same thing beyonce is trying to achieve, let the work speak for it self and let the audience draw their own conclusions. Their ARTPOP could mean anything 

QueenGaga
43 minutes ago, Bad Guy 23 said:

If so, would you give me your 2211 reputations ?

I was gonna ask this too :toofunny:

I feel second hand embarrassment everytime i watch most of her interviews, she really comes off as try hard and it's because she's so exaggerated with her gestures (recently touching her forehead multiple times, for example) and the way she talks kinda puts me off, and her diction, man it's like someone is telling her in the ear what to say.

Also when she asks fans to buy her new stuff and then proceeds to fade into irrelevance for days, it wouldn't bother me if she didn't say "i have a strong connection with my fans and I like talking with them" recently, "I would like to have real conversation with people" like she's not even trying, she's all talk.

Luckily I can separate the art from the artist.

Panchecco

I don't think this makes you less than an actual fan though... you're just very rational and you like to notice the bad stuff instead of the good stuff in her. I love the way she always speaks her mind and I love watching her interviews because I think she is a very wise and open minded woman... and that's what I find inspiring about her

BUT :trollga:

I agree with the fact that she changes opinion very frequently and she's not consistent at all. She always has 2 type of truths: her own and the truth she creates for us/the general public which most of the time is a lie to make herself look more relatable/down to earth (for example the Joanne era and the whole father's daughter/toned down thing - which is partially a lie in my opinion:stalkga:)

JupiterDrive

shes been fine to me when she used to be interesting im bored of her and her spread kindness wishy washy talk i guess the only thing that kept me to her was the excitement for new projects but even that got boring now like im not even a big fan of hers anymore i know what u mean 

1 hour ago, AURA said:

I have a huge lover for her but I doubt her lots of times. Everytime she screams "THIS IS REAL" "THIS IS AUTHENTIC" it just comes off as a blatant lie and desperate way to try to make that lie the truth - which won't happen again. And this whole Joanne personna, attitude and 'authentic most personal' album is just the biggest sh*t she ever said. Sorry not sorry.

I agree with you. I also doubt her a lot and I hate that she acts like everything she created before C2C is inauthentic and not her. I mean back in 2009 she said "Electronic dance music is real and soulful. Anyone who says it's inauthentic doesn't know **** about music" and now she's acts like the complete opposite. I don't know what it is but ever since the ARTPOP-era I feel like she is a little inauthentic. Like something makes me feel like she was 'forced' to make TF-TFM kind of music. And she didn't really feel like it's the real her but she acted like it's totally what she wanted to do. And with BTW she had more control and she loved it more. Same with ARTPOP. And with Joanne I think she really did what she wanted to do without having her label forcing her to work with certain producers. And that's why she's been acting like her earlier work is more or less artificial. And that makes me think that she lying a lot....... do you know what I mean? I'm sorry I have a lot of thoughts. And I just wrote them down, all at once so sorry if I confused you. Omg I wrote so much lmao - end of my rant 

OT: I totally understand you and I don't blame you at all for your thoughts. I also had a time during the ARTPOP-era where I said "Am I even a monster/stan? Should I be on GGD?". But I realised that I don't have to love everything she does to be on this forum and talk about her.

24 minutes ago, Panchecco said:

I don't think this makes you less than an actual fan though... you're just very rational and you like to notice the bad stuff instead of the good stuff in her. I love the way she always speaks her mind and I love watching her interviews because I think she is a very wise and open minded woman... and that's what I find inspiring about her

BUT :trollga:

I agree with the fact that she changes opinion very frequently and she's not consistent at all. She always has 2 type of truths: her own and the truth she creates for us/the general public which most of the time is a lie to make herself look more relatable/down to earth (for example the Joanne era and the whole father's daughter/toned down thing - which is partially a lie in my opinion:stalkga:)

this.

Drin Lon

All the fans that can't cope with Gaga changing style and attitude (to a certain degree) each era make excuses and say that Gaga is being fake and that's why they can't relate, but like... wtf :oprah: :awkney:. If you don't like Gaga's direction you can just stop being a (devote) fan and move on, but don't just say she's fake and that the Joanne era is complete bullshit like our good sis cough @AURA cough.
That's all :awkney:                                                                           

Infinity Wave

Well, I think that there a really little part of us here isn't actually a monster... I mean, why spend your time on a Gaga-centred fan site if you do not love everything of her? 

But, anyway, some of us may not love her unconditionally, I mean we all have different opinions, there are some who do not like most of her albums, some other who do not like her politically involvment, some other who don't like her way of talk and do interviews... I guess you just are a combination of all this, and that's normal (and also a bit positive, sometimes we need someone on here who doesn't loce her unconditionally to take us back on earth when we discuss about her perfection!)  but yet a little bit strange, imo. 

I myself do not consider myself a little monster at 100% (but at 90%) because I don't agree with everything she says and does, but I love her because of her concept of music, fashion, life, freedom, etc etc. 

But, from the musical point of view, I think she's the best artist out there nowadays and the best performer, vocally and everything-ally. I love every single one of her albums, I couldn't live withot them.

I thought about writing all this cuz I found the occasion of writing how I really feel bout gaga and everything, sry if too long :)

Colourful

Kanyeee West

I swear to God some of her Fans are the most ungrateful humans on earth ever , calling her "fake , lier , unauthentic , tired of her spreading kindness ..."

Just let me cancel my self from this planet.

Kanyeee West
2 hours ago, iFameMonzter said:

shes been fine to me when she used to be interesting im bored of her and her spread kindness wishy washy talk 

I can't believe what I'm reading right now ! :O

RAMROD

"Dear Diary..., I am an impostor not a Gaga fan after Joanne. I am not Okayn I'll never be okay."

tumblr_m98ollAb5y1rpwthr.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

7 hours ago, Impostor said:

It got worse with the  Joanne thing, because she's changed a lot and everything she says is even more confusing. I love the album but I don't get the real message (if there's really one).

Maybe it's just me, but almost everytime I watch an interview it seems like she's always saying the same things over and over again and to me that feels like brainwashing, except I can't be brainwashed by her (I've tried to).

I really love her as a public person, because she's lovely, but her constant positiveness makes me uncomfortable.

The album is about family, and the struggles of life.

A lot of artists are sort of forced to say the same things again and again, especially when they are being asked the same things again and again. Brainwashing is a little extreme!

Maybe that's just something you have to work on yourself; I was once very cynical, and still am to an extent (I have depression, lol), but her positivity is honestly very refreshing, especially in a world where most famous people could care less. Her words and actions back it up that she's just a very caring soul, and genuinely wishes to inject some kindness into the world. Perhaps you'll warm up in time? Hopefully? :shrug: 

I for one will always consider myself 100% a stan, because she's incredibly talented and always interesting, whether she's wearing 10in heels or a cowboy hat, whether she's talking about monsters or about being kind to one another. No other artist alive does it for me like she does; they are all lacking in one way or another, so I don't mind calling myself a hardcore stan. I wouldn't say I'm brainwashed or love her unconditionally, she's a human as am I. I can just appreciate things that a lot of people on this site can't seem to. Perhaps its because of my upbringing/the hard life I've lived since being out on my own at 16. Real recognizes real. I mean, it's no wonder a lot of her younger fans (early 20s and under) don't relate to her and her work as it evolves; they've hardly had to live a life on their own, they haven't had much a chance to find themselves.

5 hours ago, Drin Lon said:

All the fans that can't cope with Gaga changing style and attitude (to a certain degree) each era make excuses and say that Gaga is being fake and that's why they can't relate, but like... wtf :oprah: :awkney:.                                                                    

This? It's like... from the get-go, Gaga made it clear she was the type of artist who would be transforming throughout her career. And now, all of a sudden, people can't handle it. Because Joanne is just SO different. It's like, relax. :awkney: 

❤ x ❤

Archived