Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Artists Who Blatantly Copies Gaga

Green Detox

Featured Posts

Green Detox

Ok so i really just need to let this all out.

Any artist that really tries hard to be Lady Gaga that you're freakin annoyed by? I mean, I'm not targeting those who's just inspired or affected by her style (like what Gaga is to her many icons and idols), but those blatant and obvious singers that really strives into being Gaga's replica but ends up looking like a photocopied picture that ran out of ink.

Mine is Z LaLa and LELE

This is Z LaLa, take a look at her award show entrances(and i don't even know how she manages to enter those big shows lmao), this just screams Gaga, if you're going to act like Gaga on every damn entrances you make, sorry that's not how it works, bring the extravagance out on your music girl.

z-lala-latin-grammys-2013-07.jpg

z-lala-american-music-awards-red-carpet-

o-Z-LALA-900.jpg?7

z-lala-blue-carpet-bbma2013-600.jpg

z-lala-at-2015-american-music-awards-in-

And LELE, just watch this video of her song Money Wh*re (which many of you tought is a Gaga song for ACT II called Credit Card), she's trying to imitate the drunky gaga voice, but instead she just sounds off tune lmao.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UgRn-9yOO1U

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SpookyKid
Just now, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

tbh these scream more Drag Race to me than Gaga

this :air: 

Gaga would never wear those

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

It looks like a cheap cosplay of Gaga at the Comic Con

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Squeeshy Keety

I don't really agree that these are "blatant" ripoffs, but at least it got me thinking that in a couple of years/decades, Gaga's style will be trademarked and defended similar to Madonna's (and others).

She will have her own brand, and she will be compared to, instead of compared with :duck:

They / Them 🏳️‍🌈

Helxig

Omg Lele. I remember thinking some of her snippets were Gaga songs, "Credit Card", and after it was revealed to be someone else I was like okay, maybe she just sounds like Gaga, all good.

But then I saw her videos and heard her other songs... blatantly trying to be Gaga and using things directly from Gaga's videos :air: 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

bambi96

I don't see why dressing extravagantly means copying? It doesn't matter if you want to dress like a futuristic God or a simple witch; just do what makes you happy, it doesn't mean you're copying.

DeanWinchester
2 minutes ago, Squeeshy Keety said:

I don't really agree that these are "blatant" ripoffs, but at least it got me thinking that in a couple of years/decades, Gaga's style will be trademarked and defended like Madonna's (and others).

She will have her own brand, and she will be compared to instead of compared with :duck:

Love this concept :lolly:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

lordmaler

1 minute ago, SpookyKid said:

1 minute ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

Gaga's whole career is based on drag and inspired by drag scene... :madge:

Blahwhatever22

I like when artists come out of there box with creative looks, Especially if there good at it. Some of these looks were pretty cool. I don't get why Gaga is the only one that can wear crazy outfits and no one else can. Gaga didn't create looking weird or differant FYI.

42c8e34114.png

JupiterDrive
10 minutes ago, SpookyKid said:

12 minutes ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

gaga was dressing drag til like 2014 

Don't u mean Nicki, circa harajuku barbie? 

nicki-minaj-sexy-gif.gif

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

Archived