đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

other

A Friend Brought Up A Very Sad Theory About Gaga

Letmelivemylife

Featured Posts

666 others
Just now, Aley Eggsalad said:

before her vevo lift performance,she had her miscarriage due to working alot and did the performance right after it happened

Ohh - I didn't know this :ohno: I feel so sorry for her.

:holyshit:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Letmelivemylife
1 minute ago, IBeMe said:

Thank you sis :hug:

and that is actually so cute lol! There is nothing wrong with truly loving a popstar. Especially when it is a popstar who loves you just as much as you love her <3

Lol there was some footage from the born this way ball of when gaga had invited this girl up on stage. Mind you this girl was like 6 inches taller than gaga but gaga still hugged her and just looked at her like "you're taller than me sweetheart but I'm still gonna try to scoop you up in my arms because I love ya". She invited the girl to sit next to her while gaga played piano. Apparently she was holding gaga's hand because gaga told her "sweetheart I need both hands to play piano but you can lay your head right here". She laid her head on gaga's shoulder and gaga kissed the top on her head. Everyone just had an "awwwww" moment 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

LetsGetHigh

Actually that was heavily rumored when it was released. Another giveaway is what she has on her nipples when she's breaking glass and eating cereal. 

Apparently patients who have aborted their child have to wear those for the excess milk. 

Letmelivemylife
9 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Actually that was heavily rumored when it was released. Another giveaway is what she has on her nipples when she's breaking glass and eating cereal. 

Apparently patients who have aborted their child have to wear those for the excess milk. 

Yeah when I had mine I had to wear maxi pads on my nipples for a few days. I'm sorry but maxi pads shouldn't go on nipples lol. The grief from abortion never really goes away. There's a woman in my abortion support group who became super duper attached to an old porcelain doll. That was her surrogate "baby" and she cared for it as if it was real. She had accidentally locked it in the car once and she literally smashed her car window with a rock to save her "baby". She knows it's just a doll and isn't real but the instinct to care for it is still there. Biology is weird sometimes

Helxig

I've thought about this before too...

The nurse also says "no intimacy for two weeks" :gum:

But after the Til It Happens To You era my theory became a bit different...

Maybe she was sexually assaulted by someone at her old record label and stayed quiet because she wanted to become a star so badly, but she fell pregnant to him so had an abortion, and after all of that, her abuser then dropped her from the label anyway. Cue mental breakdown, picking herself back up and starting again, grinding and hustling, and finally getting signed again to Interscope. At which point the guilt of losing her unborn child, and the way the sexual abuse had twisted her thinking, she formed a different than usual bond with her fans.

Terrible stuff to make theories about really... :ohno: but you can't help the mind from wandering...

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

LetsGetHigh
19 minutes ago, Letmelivemylife said:

Yeah when I had mine I had to wear maxi pads on my nipples for a few days. I'm sorry but maxi pads shouldn't go on nipples lol. The grief from abortion never really goes away. There's a woman in my abortion support group who became super duper attached to an old porcelain doll. That was her surrogate "baby" and she cared for it as if it was real. She had accidentally locked it in the car once and she literally smashed her car window with a rock to save her "baby". She knows it's just a doll and isn't real but the instinct to care for it is still there. Biology is weird sometimes

That's so sad. :( it's really heart breaking.

Brain's psychology can get so messed up sometimes and I am going off topic but therapists are god given that we humans need to get used to and realize it's not a shame.

Letmelivemylife
18 minutes ago, Helxig said:

I've thought about this before too...

The nurse also says "no intimacy for two weeks" 

But after the Til It Happens To You era my theory became a bit different...

Maybe she was sexually assaulted by someone at her old record label and stayed quiet because she wanted to become a star so badly, but she fell pregnant to him so had an abortion, and after all of that, her abuser then dropped her from the label anyway. Cue mental breakdown, picking herself back up and starting again, grinding and hustling, and finally getting signed again to Interscope. At which point the guilt of losing her unborn child, and the way the sexual abuse had twisted her thinking, she formed a different than usual bond with her fans.

Terrible stuff to make theories about really... :ohno: but you can't help the mind from wandering...

If my friends theory is correct then my heart absolutely breaks for gaga. I've always said that she "raised" us in a way and it hurts her terribly when people say rude and hurtful things about her. She knows the nasty things some of us say about her but she chooses to love us unconditionally anyway because her maternal instinct to love us is so strong. She knows we don't share DNA but that doesn't matter to her. The instinct to care for/protect us is still there. Biology does some weird things sometimes

2 hours ago, barcodemonster said:

Yeah I've thought about this before too, I think it's a plausible theory 

Same!

Helxig
2 minutes ago, Letmelivemylife said:

If my friends theory is correct then my heart absolutely breaks for gaga. I've always said that she "raised" us in a way and it hurts her terribly when people say rude and hurtful things about her. She knows the nasty things some of us say about her but she chooses to love us unconditionally anyway because her maternal instinct to love us is so strong. She knows we don't share DNA but that doesn't matter to her. The instinct to care for/protect us is still there. Biology does some weird things sometimes

Hey, no matter how many fans turn their backs on her because of her current style or 'lack of success', I'll still love her and be there for her. Because she did raise me in a way, like a big sister or a friend. And like I'd never turn my back on my mother, sister, or friends if they changed their style or left their jobs, I wouldn't leave Gaga's side either.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Letmelivemylife
1 minute ago, Helxig said:

Hey, no matter how many fans turn their backs on her because of her current style or 'lack of success', I'll still love her and be there for her. Because she did raise me in a way, like a big sister or a friend. And like I'd never turn my back on my mother, sister, or friends if they changed their style or left their jobs, I wouldn't leave Gaga's side either.

You and me both. Everybody is entitled to their opinion but I'm sorry if their biggest concern is where she is on the charts or how quirky her outfit is then they really need to re-evaluate why they Stan her. Gaga will always be quirky. That's just who she is. Just because she's gone with a different look this era doesn't mean that everything she did before was "fake". She's still the quirky girl with the meat dress and massive skyscraper heels underneath it all. She's still the person who loves and cherishes her monsters with everything she has. That's what I've been trying to get people to see

That theory is so sad yet creepy at the same time, it's a very interesting theory though, I've never thought of it

Monsterish

MTN video is my favorite and is a fcking masterpiece. Everytime I watch it, I discover something new, something unimagined :sure:

Letmelivemylife
4 hours ago, Majora said:

That theory is so sad yet creepy at the same time, it's a very interesting theory though, I've never thought of it

If it is true then my heart absolutely breaks for her. There's a lady in my abortion support group that became super duper attached to an old porcelain doll. It became her surrogate "baby" and she cared for it as if it was real. One time she accidentally locked it in the car and she literally smashed her window with a rock to save her "baby". She knows it isn't real but the instinct to care for it as if it were her child is still there. Biology does weird things sometimes

Archived