💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

other

A Friend Brought Up A Very Sad Theory About Gaga

Letmelivemylife

Featured Posts

Letmelivemylife
1 minute ago, IBeMe said:

This is true tbh :(

I became a stan thanks to ARTPOP and C2C and seeing such a kind hearted, maternal woman being dragged by her own "children" sort of broke my heart for her tbh and now this breaks my heart for her too...

Exactly. After the video of her yelling at that guy to delete the convo he recorded surfaced, I had someone tell me that gaga totally over reacted. He wasn't doing any harm by recording. I pointed out to him that she was perfectly fine until that guy decided to record a private conversation she was having with her monsters. She interpreted that as a threat to her "children" and the maternal instinct to protect us kicked in and she got angry. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
malazam

I'm familiar with the theory but the part of her reflecting that on us is new to me.

I wish I could hug her forever :hug:

another shot before we kiss the other side

Aley Eggsalad
3 minutes ago, Letmelivemylife said:

Exactly. After the video of her yelling at that guy to delete the convo he recorded surfaced, I had someone tell me that gaga totally over reacted. He wasn't doing any harm by recording. I pointed out to him that she was perfectly fine until that guy decided to record a private conversation she was having with her monsters. She interpreted that as a threat to her "children" and the maternal instinct to protect us kicked in and she got angry. 

what was that video again,i cant find it again

1 minute ago, Letmelivemylife said:

This! especially because they were probably talking about very deep and personal issues! She did not want one of her "kids"'s secret to be exposed online or something. Plus she could low key detect that that guy was not a fan and just an opportunist trying to snatch a viral video or w/e. Honestly her calling off that guy was more for her fans privacy then her own. She understands that she belongs to the world, her life, secrets...EVERYTHING unfortunately belongs to the public. But she knows that her fans privacy does not belong to the public and so she tried protecting it. It was actually such a beautiful moment. Maybe we're both reading into it a little too much but I sort of genuinely think that that was her true intention for doing what she did to that guy.

Letmelivemylife
8 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

This reminds me of poor Halsey...I hope that never happened to Gaga

Same here. People have said that she's delusional if she believes that we are her "kids". She knows we aren't biologically related but that doesn't matter to her. The instinct to look out for us/ protect us is still there. There's a lady in my abortion support group that became super duper attached to an old porcelain doll. It became her surrogate "baby". She cares for it as if it was real. She knows it isn't real but she still has the overwhelming urge to care for it as if it was. Biology makes us do strange things sometimes

I remember all of us thought the same thing, except some of us wondered if it was an abortion due to rape. Whatever the situation is I hope it's not as severe as it has been portrayed in the video, it must be devastating. My heart goes out to her.

Letmelivemylife
3 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

This! especially because they were probably talking about very deep and personal issues! She did not want one of her "kids"'s secret to be exposed online or something. Plus she could low key detect that that guy was not a fan and just an opportunist trying to snatch a viral video or w/e. Honestly her calling off that guy was more for her fans privacy then her own. She understands that she belongs to the world, her life, secrets...EVERYTHING unfortunately belongs to the public. But she knows that her fans privacy does not belong to the public and so she tried protecting it. It was actually such a beautiful moment. Maybe we're both reading into it a little too much but I sort of genuinely think that that was her true intention for doing what she did to that guy.

There's a lady in my abortion support group that became super duper attached to an old porcelain doll. It became her surrogate "baby" that she cared for as if it was real. I remember one time she had accidentally left it in the car and she literally smashed her car window with a rock to rescue her "baby". She knows the doll isn't real but the instinct to care for it is still there. Biology does weird things sometimes 

Letmelivemylife
10 minutes ago, Aley Eggsalad said:

what was that video again,i cant find it again

It was a video that was posted on Facebook awhile ago where this guy had tried recording a private convo gaga was having with her monsters. 

Just now, Letmelivemylife said:

There's a lady in my abortion support group that became super duper attached to an old porcelain doll. It became her surrogate "baby" that she cared for as if it was real. I remember one time she had accidentally left it in the car and she literally smashed her car window with a rock to rescue her "baby". She knows the doll isn't real but the instinct to care for it is still there. Biology does weird things sometimes 

OMG that is so friggin sad!! My mom went through two miscarriages (one of them was a set of twin boys). She was so far along the pregnancy that she even started buying blue outfits for them...It was one of the worst things ever when she lost them. The miscarriage legit devastated her for years and to this day..whenever someone mentions a miscarriage or an abortion my mom starts to weep...It's something a woman never truly heals from.

Aley Eggsalad

It was a video that was posted on Facebook awhile ago where this guy had tried recording a private convo gaga was having with her monsters. 

i saw it before,but i wanted to see it again and nothings coming up

666 others
23 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

This reminds me of poor Halsey...I hope that never happened to Gaga:(

What happened to Halsey?

:holyshit:

Letmelivemylife
1 minute ago, IBeMe said:

OMG that is so friggin sad!! My mom went through two miscarriages (one of them was a set of twin boys). She was so far along the pregnancy that she even started buying blue outfits for them...It was one of the worst things ever when she lost them. The miscarriage legit devastated her for years and to this day..whenever someone mentions a miscarriage or an abortion my mom starts to weep...It's something a woman never truly heals from.

Exactly. Awww I'm so sorry for your mama. My bio mom wasn't there so gaga filled her shoes and became "mom" to me. People always poke fun at me for it but she is mama monster after all lol

Letmelivemylife
3 minutes ago, Aley Eggsalad said:

i saw it before,but i wanted to see it again and nothings coming up

Same here. I wonder if something happened with it and it was forced to be taken down 

Aley Eggsalad
2 minutes ago, Joanne Angelina said:

What happened to Halsey?

before her vevo lift performance,she had her miscarriage due to working alot and did the performance right after it happened

Exactly. Awww I'm so sorry for your mama. My bio mom wasn't there so gaga filled her shoes and became "mom" to me. People always poke fun at me for it but she is mama monster after all lol

Thank you sis :hug:

and that is actually so cute lol! There is nothing wrong with truly loving a popstar. Especially when it is a popstar who loves you just as much as you love her <3

Archived